Daenerys x Reader SMUT: Comfort

Request: Can u do a fic where reader and daenerys meet up at dragonstone like shes wih olena and has a crush on her and daenerys notices and flirts with her and it turns out to be smutty pls and thx xoxo

You looked up at the looming castle as Olenna Tyrell walked with you, sighing. “Couldn’t we get a damn carriage?” She muttered as she walked, hiking her black dress up.

“Would you like me to carry you?” A guard offered but they were cursed at. You didn’t pay much attention, your eyes were occupied by the dragons. One was flying above the ocean searching for food, another perched near the castle. The other one, well you didn’t know where that one was. All you knew was she had three.

When you saw her, you were stunned. She was gorgeous to say the least. Her hair, her eyes, her everything. You could barely speak when she talked to Olenna, and when she finally noticed you everything froze.

“And you are?” She asked, staring right at you. You stopped breathing and looked around, making sure she wasn’t looking at someone near you. “Yes, you.” She sounded amused.

“My name is (Y/N), your grace.” You stuttered from your seat beside Olenna.

“What a pretty name.” She said and turned to Olenna, talking to her about something. You didn’t hear what she was saying, your ears were ringing and your cheeks were red. She called your name pretty! It felt like such a great compliment from someone so utterly perfect. You closed your eyes as little pink flowers grew on your face and in your chest.

The next few weeks were hell. Olenna went back to get her army and ended up dying. Jaime Lannister had her drink poison.

“I am so sorry, (Y/N).” Daenerys said, holding your hand in hers. It was inappropriate for you to be in her room, especially without a guard and definitely not this late at night.

“As if I needed another reason to hate the Lannisters.” You laughed bitterly, looking out her window. “I don’t know what to do. She was my only family. Now I have nowhere to go.” You knew it was inevitable, Daenerys would eventually make you leave. “I don’t know what I’ll do.”

“I understand.” She said quietly, biting her lip. “Just know, you don’t have to leave here. Olenna is dead, but you are not. You’re as much of an ally as she was.”

“An ally? I don’t have an army. Our army has been killed off.” You sighed, looking down to her hands clasping yours. It was strange she hadn’t let go of them.

“That is correct, but you still stand for High Garden. You will get it back.” Daenerys looked into your eyes. You were too busy looking at her fingernails to notice how she was staring. “I promise.”

You shrugged and removed your hands to rub your face. “I just don’t know. I didn’t think this would happen. If I had gone back with her, I’d be dead too.” You realized how easily you could have died and felt a lump form in your throat. “Gods.”

Daenerys tilted your chin up so she could see your eyes. “Don’t cry. We will get justice for her death, (Y/N).”

You looked at her eyes, at her sky blue iris and smiled. “Thank you.” You genuinely believed her. You looked down to her lips and back into her eyes, your heart speeding up. ‘Don’t kiss the queen, you’ll die. She’ll have someone come kill you for that. That’s weird’. You told yourself and stood up. “I’m going to go to bed, your grace.”

“My name is Daenerys.” She teased and stood up, causing you to blush. “Goodnight, (Y/N).”

“Goodnight.” You smiled and left.

A few weeks later, Daenerys went off to battle. You were sick to your stomach with worry. It wasn’t the first battle she’d been in, but it was definitely the most intense. She took Drogon, her largest dragon, and her dothraki warriors and left. She didn’t even say goodbye to you. For some reason, it hurt more than it should have? What if you never saw her again?

She came back exhausted and angry. You were in your room when she burst through the doors, an annoyed look on her face. Before you could even fully turn to face her she cupped your face in her hot hands and your lips collided. A gasp of surprise was sucked out of your throat as she kissed you.

“Daenerys!” You breathed when she parted from you, her hands still on your face. “Is everything alright?”

“Be quiet.” She snapped, one hand tangling itself in your hair while the other slipped down to the front of your shirt. You swallowed hard as she unlaced it, keeping full eye contact. “I will talk to you after.”

“After?” You were cut off by her lips on yours again. Soon she had your entire shirt unlaced and she slipped it off your shoulders. You inhaled sharply when she pushed you back on your bed. You fell backwards, landing on your back. You pushed yourself up and she was on you, kissing every inch of skin she could find. You sighed, closing your eyes. Inside you were screaming, your dreams were coming true.

Her hands roamed down to your pants, tugging them off. Thank the gods you weren’t wearing some complicated dress. You hated dresses. Once she got them off she stood up, unclasping her cloak. She let it drop to the ground along with the heavy silver chain that held it in place, which clattered to the floor.

“Daenerys, wait!” You stopped her, pointing to your door. She left it open.

She snorted, looking back to you. “You presume I care if anyone sees me?” She asked in a sultry voice and you almost came right there. After a moment she smirked. “Alright, but only because you mentioned it.” She walked to the door and shut it, locking it while smiling at you to show she cared for your privacy. You smiled back and she unclasped her shoes, taking them off.

“Why must you wear so much clothing?” You mused as she walked back over to you.

“You take it off, then.” She said and turned around. You grinned and stood up, rushing over to her. You unbuttoned the back of her dress, helping her out of the complicated thing. Once it fell to the ground you almost fell with it. She turned around and you felt dizzy, she was so gorgeous. She smirked at you, seeing your eyes widen. “You can touch me, I won’t call my guards.” She whispered and something about the sentence made you incredibly wet. Your knees went weak and you stepped closer, licking your lips. Your fingers trailed along her soft skin lit by candle light, sighing. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You would die for this woman. You cupped her breasts, running your fingers over her nipples. She closed her eyes and you bit your lip. You’d been with a few women before but this was so different. She wasn’t just a woman, she was Daenerys Stormborn.

With a smile she pushed you backwards onto the bed. You giggled and sat up as she crawled between your legs, kissing your knees and thighs. When those kisses reached between your legs you cried out, her tongue pleasing you to no end. “Yes!” You moaned and fell back, running your fingers through her hair. She continued her routine until you came, your hands fists in her hair. You groaned and bucked your hips as you orgasmed, cum leaking out from your cunt and onto the bed.

Daenerys sat up quickly after that and pinned you to the bed, straddling your waist. “I hope you can hold your breath long.” She warned before crawling over you, sitting on your face. You inhaled sharply through your nose at that, surprised by her boldness. You got to work though, licking and sucking until she came on your face. Her moans filled the air, beautiful moans that were more musical than any instrument you’d ever heard. You licked it all away and she got off you, panting. Her head hit your pillow and she sighed loudly, nuzzling into your sheets. “(Y/N), come here.” She sighed into your sheets and you happily obliged, crawling over to cuddle with her.

After a while she explained what happened, Drogon had gotten injured, Jon had pet Drogon, then left to go to the north. She planned on leaving soon to help him, she claimed she had a feeling he’d need it. It was all very hard for her, especially with Drogon.

“I’m so sorry.” You said as you brushed her hair with your fingers. “It’ll get better soon, I promise. Jon will convince Cersei, then you’ll have more time to plan. You will have the throne my queen, I promise it. I’ll kill everyone I have to to see you on that throne.”

She turned and kissed you deeply, lovingly. “And you will be beside me, every step of the way.

“Yes, my queen. I swear to it.”