Ramsay x Reader: Toxic and Cold

"I'll fucking kill you." You hissed as you held the blade outwards, preventing Ramsay from walking any closer to you. "I swear to the gods, you bastard." Your eyes were blazing and your teeth felt like fangs in your mouth.

"Put down the blade and I might forget this." He said quietly, holding his hands up in an attempt to calm you. "(Y/N), it was a mistake. I shouldn't have killed her." He had your friend Millie killed the  previous night and you had only just found out. He claimed she had said something offensive about you behind your back, so he 'defended your honor'.

"She was my only friend here!" You were shouting now and your hands were sweating. "And you fucking killed her!" Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes. "I fucking hate you!" Your voice cracked and you stumbled backwards, sniffing. "I wish I never married you. You're the worst person I've ever met."

Ramsay watched you carefully before grabbing your wrist. You gasped and yanked your hand out of his grasp, slicing his hand open with the blade at the same time. Blood immediately pooled in his palm and splattered on the ground.

He looked up at you with an expression you could not read, something like confusion and anger. He mumbled out something before his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell over. He passed out from blood loss. You cried out in shock and called out for the guards outside.  

***

"It hurts." He commented as he looked at the bandage on his hand. "But it doesn't bother me. Thank you for being so considerate, wife." He said the last word like an insult.

Your face burned with guilt. You were in your shared bedroom, Ramsay was doped up on milk of the poppy. Halfway asleep, halfway delusional. "I'm sorry love." You sighed.

He rolled his eyes and sighed from his spot on the bed. "You've said that too many times. Anyways, I don't care. I think I'll find a way to get you back." He said and you laughed a bit.

"Don't slice my hand open. I don't think I'll survive losing as much blood as you." You said and sat next to him, rubbing his cold forehead. He spared a small smile and sighed loudly.

"Well, I'm afraid if I dont rest now I'll regret it later. Let's hope I dont kill another one of your friends. I don't think I'd survive our next fight." He said and pulled the wolf skins up to cover him. "Now leave me. I want to sleep."

"Sure, bastard. Sleep well." You snorted and got up, leaving him to his slumber. Thankfully he was too high to say anything or remember your remark. You hoped next time you fought you'd cut something more important than his hand. But, even though you hated the northern boy, you loved the bastard more than anything.