Part 4

They left RM on time and reached the airport punctually. He had given Akash all the responsibility of Delhi's AR and home. Akash was told to take care of Di specially and be careful about Shyam. And before leaving he nicely warned Daadi not to create any mess in his absence.

They entered the airplane and were brought nicely by the air hostesses to their first class couple seats which were in a separated cabin. Both were distracted into their worlds during the period of flying. Khushi was happy watching her Salmanji's movies while Arnav sometime worked little on his laptop and sometime joined Khushi, where it was obvious to her that he wasn't watching the movie but her. If a funny scene would come, he would laugh but not because of the scene but because his Khushi was overjoyed and he just joined her so she doesn't get bored. But still she was sometimes exhausted of course and he distracted her somewhere making fun about how she cried biding the family a good bye as if they were leaving forever. She couldn't do anything but hit him playfully and twitch her mouth. But he made up with the the Jalebis that were specially arranged for her only, as they were not in the menu but he was also ASR.

After 15 hours which passed soon for the love birds their flight landed an half hour before midnight in Chicago. After getting through the custom and taking their luggage, they drove to their five-star hotel in a limousine that was sent by the owner for Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife.

Khushi was tired in the meanwhile and dozed off in the vehicle only, so that Arnav didn't wake her up but carried her up into their suit and slept holding her hand.

Next morning, Khushi woke up to find him holding her tight to him and sleeping peacefully like a kid. He was handsome and sexy in the day and was similar to a little child in the night while sleeping. She smiled at her view and leaned closer to place a kiss on his nose but anyhow distanced her face from him seeing him move a little.

He may wake up, so better she leave it. Thinking of that, she freed herself from his hold and sat up leaning against the headboard. Her eyes roamed through the gray room. Sun ray were peeking in through the white curtains before the windows. The less flowers adding a fresh fragrance.

The bed was quite comfortable and soft. There were couch and two commode beside at each side of the bed. The wardrobe and dressing table were opposite to the windows. In the wall visible for her was a plasma TV and the door was some steps next to it.

But wait, where was the washroom? She again moved her eyes back and found another door near the cupboard. Man failed to see it easily because of the similar colors of the door and wardrobe. Tough the colors were gray shaded, the atmosphere was quite comfortable.

And before she could start pondering about the black gray white color combination, she felt him placing his head on her lap and wrapping her waist with his arms.

A smile adorned her face again as she ran her hands through his thick hairs.

"You are awaken?"

"From the time you woke up and got out of my hold." He mumbled still lying in that posture and closed eyes.

"What were you thinking?" He asked very well knowing her.

"Nothing, just that I should freshen up. Sleeping in a heavy Sari is not that comfortable." And there it hit her. Where was their luggage?

"Hey Devi maiya, Arnavji, where is our luggage?" She almost panicked whereas Arnav replied calmly.

"Khushi, they are outside."

"You left our suitcases outside? What if someone steals them? There are so many important things like your files and our passports."

"Khushi, it is in the living room."Arnav got up and sat beside her.