Part 5

After coming back, they had their dinner and Khushi settle herself on the sofa to watch TV. She flipped through the channels but everything was English.

"Oho, I totally forgot I'm in America. Of course there will only run English movies and serials in the TVs." She muttered making faces and looked over at Arnav who was busy typing.

"This Laad Governor just always sunk in his work. And here I am getting bored missing my episodes." She pouted still mumbling under her breath but seeing his Laptop then suddenly an idea popped in her mind and she slipped over to him throwing the remote away lightly.

"Arnav ji?" She tapped him cheerfully on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed with his eyes still on his screen.

"Erm...can I have your Laptop for some time?" She asked him, knowing confidently he won't deny but her face fell after his answer.

"Sorry Khushi, I need it for a while." He replied without even looking at her.

"But Arnav ji, I want to watch my serials. You are just working all the time and-" She was coming up with something but stopped in the halfway hearing some moans.Wink

They listened to them confused and turned their heads to see a sex-sceneBlushing running in the TV. Khushi's eyes widen at her view while her jaw dropped. Arnav casually looked away to get drift back into his work but a naughty smirk made its way on his lips as he got a glimpse of Khushi's expression. He laughed silently as she gulped and looked down hoping to get it over.

She slowly gazed at him from the corner of her eyes and opened her mouth forming a perfect an egg shape noticing his grin. Looking down hesitantly, she turned to search the remote control as the actors in that movie were still doing their thing and continuing the loud moaning.LOL She threw the throw pillows in the air to find it while he watched her with amusement and trying to control his laughter.

Finally she found it on the ground and sighed in relief after switching off the TV and sat on the couch.

He couldn't help but admire his crazy shy wife and stood up taking the laptop to place it on the shelf beside the plasma screen. He brought out a cord off his bag and connected it with the television.

She watched him confusingly and then finally questioned him.

"Arnav ji, what're you doing?"

"You wanted to watch your serials na?" He replied raising his brows and looking at her with a smile.

Her face curved up in excitement as she nodded leering.

After watching her favorite ones, Arnav and Khushi came in the bedroom. Arnav changed at first and waited for her to come out so that he could sleep peacefully holding her in his arms. But she was taking long and he was getting restless with the time. Horror scenes made up their entry into his mind and he got up to knock on the door.

"Khushi? Khushi, are you alright?"

"Yes Arnav ji...I'm fine. You' d-didn't sleep yet? " She asked hesitantly from inside.

"No, I'm not sleepy yet. I'm waiting for you. But are you taking a shower? You're taking so long."

Khushi bit her lips and took a deep breath finally opening the door and peeping her head out.

He raised his brows amused as she smiled at him showing off her white shining teeth.

"You need an invitation to come out?" He chuckled as she still didn't stepped out.

She made a face and gulped finally opening the door full and moving out tentatively. And seeing her in that sleeveless short nighty that was only reaching half of her upper thighs, he understood why she was taking so long. She was too shy to come in front of him like that and kept pulling that piece of cloth down to cover as much as possible. But in vain!