Part 12

She knew he would understand her if he truely loved her. She knew he would understand her. She knew it and hoped he would prove his love to her now and stand up for her or didn't she matter to him more than Dadi's accusing? Or was he too much into the pain of his lost Mother that he won't realize him losing Khushi?

"I can't marry you Khushi. Abort the child!"

Air stuck in her throat as he said that. She never felt so much left down and betrayed. Her heart was cut in thousand pieces and she felt suffocated as if that's her last day of living. And she wanted to die now, rather than having to kill her child or giving birth to it who won't get the love of its father or even to be with him. If it was someone else, she wouldn't have cared but he himself has denied to marry her now. He, whom she loved the most stabbed into her back. She closed her eyes and wanted Devi Maiyya to call her up. She didn't want to live anymore.

But not just Khushi felt left down, the Raizadas were not less surprised to hear that from Arnav as just until an hour ago they had witnessed his love and care for Khushi and now he's denying to marry her. Although Anjali too had lost her parents and is disturbed to know the truth but she didn't want her brother to take this decision. She didn't want him to leave Khushiji, she knows they both are made for each other.

Khushi kept her hand protectively on her yet flat belly and struggled to keep her eyes open but slowly her sight was going blank and she felt dizzy. She couldn't hold herself together anymore and collapsed but to everyone's surprise she was held by two strong arms.

"Khushi!"

She opened her eyes a bit to see him holding her and for a moment she felt happy but the next moment she felt disguised. First he denied to marry her, asked to abort their child and now he is holding her. She made him leave her and stood on her own though still not feeling very well.

Dadi was the only one contented person in the hall. She got what she wanted. Arnav denied to marry her and even told to abort their child. She did hesitate, Arnav may not give an ear to her talk but her timing helped her succeed.

"Khushi, I can't marry you. You abort the child."

Khushi looked at him now with such disguise. She wanted to slap him. Hadn't he said it very clearly for all to understand very well the first time that he had to repeat it again? Or does he want to make sure she breaks down completely?

"That's what you expected me to say na, Dadi?"

Dadi looked at him distressed as he said that. But she wasn't the only one in the hall to be left shocked. Khushi's face now slowly started to light up. So that means he didn't mean what he said. That was only for Dadi. She now smiled in tears looking at him. He turned to her and cupped her face.

"You thought I would leave you? Don't you know how much I love you?"

Her crying yet puppy face made him smile even in that situation and she hugged him now not able to control her tears. She was at the verge of suffocating if he wouldn't have clarified it. She couldn't bear even the thought of him leaving her.

All smiled now as they watched this couple embrace each other as if these are the last moment of their life and yet they are to spend a lifetime together in each others arms yet.

"Don't ever do that again or I'll kill you."

They withdrew the hug slowly and the first thing she does is warn him and show her big eyes for he scared her so much.

"Am sorry."

He apologized smiling as he knew what she must have gone through in that one minute. He saw that as she fainted but he never wanted to hurt her. He can never think of leaving her or aborting their child. It was not easy for him to even say those words.