c. mcginley

Tobi telling the story about how you and Cal met

"Who wants to know about how Cal and Y/N met?" Tobi said excitedly,
"Nope, no one oh well. Might as well move on!" Cal interrupted.
"Okay so, me, Cal and all the boys were at this bar and Cal starts staring at this girl from across the room -"

"No no that's enough" Cal interupts once again.
"And she turns around seeing Cal staring at her and gives him this dirty look before turning back to her friends, Cal didn't notice though and we told him that she looked interested in him-"
"You are all terrible friends"

"Cal stop interrupting! So Cal walks over you know slightly drunk before tripping over this table leg, spilling the drink over her WHITE dress. She turns around, slaps him before walking off"

"Basically that's how they met, I know all you guys are wondering but how did they get a relationship out of that, well that wasn't Y/N. She watched the whole thing from the bar with her friends, she said she watched the whole situation unfold because she thought Cal was cute, so when Cal was slapped by the bitch she rushed over to help him. Basically they chatted for hours then banged... the end!"

"Wow Tobi! But true at that!"