j. bradley

Josh surprising you on your anniversary

"Hey guys, so me and Simon-" Josh was interrupted,
"Yay Minizerk!" Simon squealed from behind the camera, Josh laughed at his best friend before continuing with the vlog.

"As I was saying me and Simon are in Plymouth where Y/N goes to university, we are going to surprise her for our anniversary, she's quite upset at the moment because she has a lot of exams and she worries she can't get to London. So know she doesn't have to!"

"Basically we have permission from her tutor to enter her class at 1 o'clock to surprise her!"

"And Josh is shaking he is that nervous" Simon laughed,

2 hours later

Y/N POV

I'm sat here in this boring class, listening to my teacher ramble on and on about something I have no interest it. Honestly.

I started to scribble random drawings down in my notepad, when the large doors at the front of the class opened. I didn't think anything of it so continued to scribble in my notepad.
Suddenly this hand slammed down on my desk and I jumped out of my skin.

I hesitantly looked up to be met with an unexpected face. Josh!

"Oh my god! Josh!" I shouted before jumping up and latching my arms around his neck, he pressed his lips into mine.

"I've missed you so much!" I cried with happiness into his neck,

"Happy anniversary N/N" he whispered in my ear, before I kissed him once again.

Best day of my life!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'm so proud of this,

N/N = Nickname