s. minter

You and Simon filming a video together

"What's up guys and welcome to another video. So you guys might now that the sidemen have done my makeup but you know who hasn't? My girlfriend Y/N!"

You did a shy wave before smiling your brightest smile.
"Hey guys!"

"So we have a collection of I guess Y/N's makeup and she is going to do stuff to my face! Shit that's sounded wrong!" Simon laughed, you laughed along with him before adjusting yourself in you chair to face him more.
"You can later though if you want?" Simon joked,
"Simon no!" You laughed,

You gathered up a few of your favourite pieces of makeup and started to put them on his face.

You grabbed your beauty blender and started to blend out the foundation.
You noticed Simon was holding his breath so his cheeks were sticking out and his eyes were closed, you quickly grabbed your phone with one hand whilst continuing to blend with the other, you snapped a photo and was going to tweet it later.

"Simon you know you don't have the hold your breath right"

"Oh oh okay" he laughed, before you grabbed your concealer.

"More beige stuff!" He shouted.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Who's enjoying the book?

Going to start adding questions to the end of each chapter?

Q: Who's your favourite sidemen?
A: Mine is Simon

xoxx