s. minter

This gif has nothing to do with the imagine, i just needed a gif sorry.

You telling your best friend Simon about your new boyfriend.

You walked through the Sidemen house and into the living room, plopping yourself down next to Simon.

"Hey, so guess what?" You asked,
"What?" He replied, sheepishly.

"I went on another date with Justin and he asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend and i said yes!" You squealed.
Simon nods his head and responds with "Cool"

You raised your eyebrows at him, "i thought you would be happy for me? You're my best friend" he scoffs before saying "why would i be happy about you dating some prick when you should be with me instead!"

You widen your eyes in shock, because Simon had never spoken about his feelings. "Yeah whatever Y/N it doesn't matter"

Simon stood up and started to walk out of the room.
"Wait Simon!" You shouted after him.
He spun around and started walking towards you.

"Ah fuck it!" Simon says and grabs your face with both of his hands and starts kissing you before you even realise you start kissing back which leads to the two of you making out.
Simon pulled away before looking you in the eyes,

"I guess you are going to have to dump Justin now"

"Only for you" you say before kissing him again.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I can't believe i haven't updated in so long and now i have written 3 in 1 day! Wow!

Let me know about any requests!

Love you all x