h. lewis

Harry watching and reacting to your Netball League Final match against The Sirens

Harry sat at his desk, with a blue shirt on and blue paint, painted on his face as that was you teams colour.
You played Wing Attack and stood on centre court, waiting for your centre to win the toss up.

Your centre won the ball and stood in the circle, the ref blue the whistle and you were off straight into the middle, catching the ball and passing it off to the Goal Attack.

It was the last quarter and the score was 32-29 to your team, it was a close match. You ran down the court before catching the ball in the air and landing back down. You passed to your Centre, who passed to your Goal Shoot. 3 seconds were left of game time.

"Come on! Please!" Harry shouted, the ball bounced off the rim and went straight into the hoop.
You had won! The final of the Netball Super league.

You ran up to your team mates and jumped up and down together.

After the match you were named Player of the Match and were called over for an interview.

"Hi Y/N, Storm's star player! You played brilliant. We only have 40 seconds so, do you have anything to say to anyone at home?" The interviewer asked,

"Thank you! But yeah, so Harry I know you are watching, I love you. Thank you for supporting me, I can't wait to see you in a few days. I love you lots Wroetoshaw!"