chapter one.

YOURS TRULY
CHAPTER ONE: THE ONE WHERE IT ALL STARTS 

ROSALIE GELLER, THE OVERHYPED AND AMUSING WOMAN lived life to the fullest. With her beautiful dark locks that danced in between brown and black and her icy blue eyes that could capture any soul. Her poor yet mood-lifting jokes could lighten up anyone's day and her pieces of artwork belonged in million museums.

She was born the last out of her family, earning the over protectiveness from both her older siblings -Ross and Monica.

The bright light shone directly through the window belonging to the cafe named Central Perk. If you were trying to look for one of the six friends, Central Perk would be the first spot -or Monica and Rose's apartment.

Legs crossed and hands cupped around the warm mug of hot chocolate, Rosaline along with her group of friends watched and listened to Monica try and explain her love life situation."It's just some guy i work with." She explained to her snooping friends.

"Come on, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him." A dark haired male joked. His straight, silky hair fell on his eyebrow as he carelessly moved it away. A knowing smirk plastered across his pale pink lips. Rosaline's mouth fell open at the slight diss towards her sister. Her eyes directed to a pen placed messily on the coffee table, chucking it at the man who ducked in return.

"Forgot about good ol' aggressive Geller." He mumbled, sneering at the smile he received from his closest female friend.

"Don't listen to him Mon." Rose directed towards her twin sister, the girl she grew up with her whole life. Unlike her, she wore short hair which was an identical shade to Rose's -raven. A tight lipped smile broke out thanking her sister even though she didn't care about Joey's comment.

"Does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?" Another young man asked, strands of dirty blonde were neatly placed on his head unlike Joey who sported a messier look. Chandler was his name, or you might as well call him the sarcastic talker for the words that left his mouth were 99% always sarcastic.

"Wait does he eat chalk?" A perky blonde spoke up, her lengthy rough hair which were put up in two french braids -done by the girl she trusted the most, Rosaline. She was sweet natured, an overall odd but funny woman.

"Carl?" Rosaline guessed, remembering about the weird male Phoebe chose to date. He was weirder than Phoebe, maybe the weirdest in America.

Phoebe nodded, "Yeah, I just don't want her to go through what I did." Chandler along with the two remaining raven haired friends furrowed their brows at the oblivious blonde.

"Ok, everyone relax. This is not a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex." Monica shrugged, her group of close friends staring at the raven haired girl unimpressed at her unreasonable statement.

"Sounds like a date to me."

Hours later and the grown ups were still at the coffee shop enjoying each other's company -as usual. Rosaline swung her legs back and forth, perched on the arm of Joey's chair while his arm supported her by the waist so that she wouldn't fall. The action was much appreciated by the dark haired beauty.

As usual, they each always had a story to tell and this time it was Chandler's turn. This story was... odd, but so was most of their lives. "I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realise I am totally naked." Chandler began.

"I've had that dream." Murmurs of agreement came from each of them, Chandler not being the only one.

The tall male then continues, "Then I look down... And I realise there is a phone there." Chandler eyes widened to fit the mood of his story, the group clearly understood what there was all except Joey who questioned the Bing.

"Instead of?"

"Yes, Joey." The youngest Geller answered the clueless male, his mouth forming an O shape as Rosaline slowly nodded along with him.

"Never had that dream." He mumbled before Chandler continued with his crazy dream.

"All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring and it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me."

A welcoming wind wrapped it's cool arms around the customers including the five friends informing there was a new customer entering. The small ding, brought the friends' attention to the door expecting to see the oldest Geller.

Their guess was correct as a flop of dark hair shined in the dull sun. His towering figure was hunched and a frown was present on his pale lips. He shrugged his jacket off, no energy evident within the Geller man. "Hi." He breathed.

"Howdy brother." Rose jumped up, surprising the still friends not expecting the sudden action. She bumped her hips with his, attempting to lift up her brother's spirit. A small smile was spotted but only lasted a second as the frown got deeper.

"This guy says hello, I want to kill myself." Joey commented; Ross did not respond nor glare just simply stood there like a sad puppy and Rosaline couldn't feel more sorry for her brother.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Monica sympathised rubbing the eldest's hand, her body turned to face the back of the sofa where he stood. He looked down with a tight lipped smile towards his younger sister.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat and grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out my mouth and tied it around my neck." Ross dramatically explained. From beside him, Rosaline's eyes widened at her brother's descriptive image.

"Cookie?" Chandler offered holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Rose immediately disregarded if her brother wanted some or not and took the entire stack before making her way to the young man named Joey.

"Want some?" Her sweet voice travelled to his ears and the man couldn't help himself but agree to anything she would've asked him -plus it was food, it wasn't like him to turn it down. Rose moaned once the cookie entered her mouth, it being one of her favourites. "Oh shut up." Rose laughed once feeling Joey's stare from the side of her face, a smirk growing.

"I didn't say anything." He laughed, his hands held up in surrender as the girl beside him could see through his innocent facade.

"Your face did." Her finger pointed towards him, squinting her eyes playfully at him.

"Carol moved her stuff out today." Monica informed her concerned friends. Their eyes showed a gentle worry for their lanky, downhearted friend.

"Oh.." Mumbles of realisation disturbed the silence that usually wasn't there.

Carol and Ross were formerly married, Ross was content with her and his siblings and friends could see it. But they divorced when she realised she was a lesbian and was having an affair with Susan Bunch.

"Let me get you some coffee." Monica offered rising up from her seat.

"Thanks." Ross mumbled, sitting in Monica's previous spot joined by Rose. Her petite arms linked with her brother's as she softly leaned her head against his shoulder caringly. Ross softly smiled, the warmth of his sister heating him up from the chilly weather outside.

"Ooh, ugh." Phoebe muttered in disgust, her fingers picking the air above and around Ross -where there wasn't Rosaline clinging to his side.

"No! Oh, no. Dont -Stop cleansing my aura." Ross' voice sounded defeated, attempting to wave Phoebe's pale arms away. She frowned not giving up so easily.

"Just. Stop-"

"Leave my aura alone, okay?" Ross snapped, oblivious to Phoebe's hidden frown that Rosaline managed to see through. Her tanned legs criss-crossed as her bottom crashed to the floor. Phoebe grew confused at first, but beamed when giving the opportunity to cleanse the girl's aura leaning against her legs.

"You can cleanse mine. Joey is stressful." The man halfway through a sandwich looked up at the mention of his name, his arms thrown up to exaggerate he hadn't done anything. Phoebe quietly giggled, beginning to pick the air around her best friend.

"I'll be fine alright really. I hope she'll be very happy." Ross brought up the conversation of his lesbian ex wife once more.

"No, you don't." The raven haired twins replied, the oldest of the the siblings didn't seem phased about their weird twin telepathy. Growing up with the two, he got used to it. As a child, his youngest sister would manipulate with his innocent mind that the twins had powers and were able to turn the slim boy into anything they put their youth minds too.

"No I don't, to hell with her! She left me." Ross sneered, Rosaline nodding below him encouragingly, liking the sudden confidence and vengeance her brother possessed.

"And you never knew she was a lesbian?" The dark haired male, by the name of Joey, questioned the heartbroken man. He was an experienced ladies man, but even Joey surprisingly hasn't experienced anything like it.

"No, okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know. How should I know?" Ross glared at him.

"Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian." Each head turned slowly towards the man who remained unaware at the perplexed looks gazing at him. Rosaline's mouth opened but a second later shut as she didn't know what to reply to his strange thoughts -so did everyone else.

"Did I say that out loud?" Chandler questioned, glancing upwards; his eyes fixed on his bewildered friends.

"All right, Ross. Look you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry, you're hurting. Can i tell you what the answer is?" Joey questioned continuing when he got approval from his friend. "Strip Joints!" His low voice lifted up -cheering while surprising the girl who returned back to her seat beside him. "You're single. Have some hormones." He encouraged his friend, a bright smile spread across his face -proud of his amazing advice that we all know Ross is not going to take.

Strands of dark hair clouded Joey's vision finding out it was Rosaline's luscious locks that collided with his face as she stood up. Her head snapped to the side, an apologetic face evident which made Joey chuckle. "I'm sorry." She lightly giggled, holding onto his arm.

With one eye shut tightly, he shook it off. The dark haired beauty giggled along with him before she continued making her way to get herself another hot chocolate along with Phoebe's coffee.

"See, but i don't want to be single, Okay? I just -I just want to be married again." Ross' head became heavy, his vision now directed towards his drink cupped in his hands. A frown replaced his usual funny looking expressions.

Then a romance movie showcased starring a wet, soaking bridesmaid and a suited man who wished upon a wife.

Her blonde curls in a mess against her shoulders and back. Her gorgeous white gown fitted around her chest and torso perfectly, a dream wedding dress however the girl wasn't as joyful and cheery as you would expect -especially on her wedding day. She frantically looked around hoping to find the set of twins that she knew from way back.

"And I just want a million dollars." Chandler threw his hand towards the shut door which remained shut, denying his wish.

Rosaline's eye fixed on the familiar blonde, her brows furrowed as she searched her mind for the recognisable woman. Her eyes widened when her sister walked up to her, the one name she echoed reminding the forgetful raven haired girl.

"Oh, God. Monica, Hi. Thank god." She let out a breath of relief, her thin arms wrapping around Monica's small waist. "I just went to your building and you weren't there and this guy with a big hammer said that you and your sister, Rosaline, might be here. And you are." She rambled while Monica tried her best to keep up with her excitement. "Speaking of Rosaline, where is she?" She wondered, eager to meet the girl she was good friends with at high school. While Monica and Rachel weren't the best of friends, Rosaline and Rachel did have a few conversation together to consider each other friends.

Rachel twisted to face the mystery person who tapped her shoulder, squealing when facing the woman that had grown to be even more beautiful. "Great to see you too, Rachel." Rosaline rubbed her back, her chin crushing into the blonde's shoulder.

"Can I get you some coffee?" A worker asked the new customer, who had a bright and convincing smile on her face. Almost to bright to seem a bit fake.

"Decaf." Monica rushed to answer for her old friend, guiding the wet bridesmaid towards the space with three couches facing each other. "Okay, everybody. This is Rachel, another Lincoln high survivor. This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. You remember our brother Ross?"

"Sure." Her kind smile travelled to the lanky male who stared back at her nervously. As her feet directed her towards him, his umbrella opened resulting in Rachel jumping back. He embarrassingly sat back down, his chance to hug her. Gone.

"So you wanna tell us now or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?" Monica questioned, taking the attention off her older brother who drowned in his own awkwardness.

So then Rachel explained her long and tiring story about how she had come to realisation that she didn't love Barry -her fiance, as much as she thought she did including the comment of how he looked like Mr Potato Head.

"So anyway, I just didn't know where to go and I know that you two and I have drifted apart but you both are the only people I knew who lived in this city." Rachel confessed.

"Who wasn't invited to the wedding." Monica deadpanned, followed by Rosaline's shocked but playful face.

"Oh, we can't forget about that." 

"Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue." Rachel played with her fingers, while shrugging guiltily.

495 Grove Street, door number 5 -you guessed it the gang's usual hangout if not at Central Perk. The petite apartment belonged to the twins Monica and Rosaline, who cherished and cared for their compact apartment. 

It was no palace nor mansion but it's what the girls could call their own. When the pair first moved, they sure did have their disagreements -which were very different to when they lived in their parents house. Rosaline was more carefree she didn't mind a little mess, but Monica on the other hand did. Rosaline grew up with the organised freak to know how much she liked things neat. 

Six eyes glued to the box, eyes almost turning square, sat entranced by the Spanish soap opera with a bowl on popcorn laying on the young woman -who sat sprawled across Chandler and Joey's lap- Rose. Hands ran through her dark hair, her scalp feeling amazing under his touch. Joey jokingly pulled a strand of her long locks looking down at the now glaring woman, who couldn't stay mad at him.

"Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ and she's really not happy about it." Monica commented, adding onto the group's guesses of translation. It didn't help that it wasn't in English. 

Dragging against the floor, the overflowing gown hugged the stressed woman's body. A phone glued to her right ear. Her hands flew here and there followed by her lips moving ever so fast which couldn't be heard over the comments of the judgy soap opera watchers. 

"She should not be wearing those pants." Chandler commented, the group mumbling in agreement.

"I say push her down the stairs!" Joey enthusiastically, fist pumping the air. Rosaline clung onto the man's leg as she nearly tumbled off his lap. A hand connected with his chest, the fiery woman glaring playfully as Joey rubbed his chest in pain.

"Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!" The six cheerleaders exploded with cheers when came tumbling down the stairs, the Spanish speaking woman. 

"It's like all of my life everyone has always told me, 'You're a shoe. You're a shoe. You're a shoe, You're a shoe.' And then today I just stopped and said-" Soon the cheers stopped, the voice of  distraught female -Rachel could be heard over the loud television noise. 

The rest of the group turned to face the distraught female. Rose shifted so she was sitting on Joey's lap not before asking him if it was okay. The male nodded vigorously, clearly his throat and nodding normally out of embarrassment.

"What if i don't want to be a shoe? What if i want to be a purse? Or a hat?... No I don't want you to buy me a hat. I'm saying that i am a hat.. It's a metaphor daddy!" Rachel continued feeling frustrated by the minute.

"You can see where he'd have trouble." The sly comment came from the towering male, who stood in the kitchen beside the fridge. Ross turned away innocently, when the beady eyes of Rachel Green glared at him. 

"Look daddy, It's my life... Well, maybe i'll just stay here with Monica and Rosaline." The pair were taken by surprise at the blonde's decision.

"Well, I guess we've established she's staying with Monica and Rosaline." 

"Well, maybe that's my decision." She scoffed. Rachel was a daddy's girl and the group could see that. She gave off the spoiled brat personality off at times, having everything and anything done for her. "Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! Wait! I said maybe!" She shrieked hoping her father from the other side of the phone would reconsider his decision but sighed when the piercing nose rang through her ears, indicating the phone has ended.