four

YOURS TRULY
CHAPTER FOUR: THE ONE WHERE ROSE WILL BE AN AUNT

YOURS TRULYCHAPTER FOUR: THE ONE WHERE ROSE WILL BE AN AUNT

The group all sat in Monica and Rose's apartment watching the sonogram of Ross' baby. Rose stood beside Monica with their arms linked, Rose's head resting on her big sister's shoulder.

"Isn't that amazing?" Ross gestured to the tv. Joey and Chandler squinted their eyes leaning closer. "What are we supposed to be seeing?" Joey asked him looking over at the oldest Geller in confusion. "I don't know but I think it's about to attack the enterprise." Chandler answered eyes glued to the screen. Rose laughed as she noticed the look of defeat on her brothers face.

"If you tilt your head to the left and relax your eyes it kind of looks like a sack of potato." Phoebe pointed out tilting her head. Rose tried it. "Oh yeah, it does actually." She agreed.

"Then don't do that, all right?" Ross told her. "Okay." Phoebe answered. "Monica, Rose." Ross jogged around the couch standing between his two younger sisters. "What do you think?" Ross asked them.

"Mm-hmm." Monica hummed, Rose looked over to her sister knowing that she was about to get emotional. "Are you welling up?" He asked. "No." She lied.
"Monnn." Rose dragged out with a smile. "You are. You're welling up." He said massaging her shoulders.

"You'll be an aunt." He smiled as she pushed him away playfully. "Shut up!" She told him. Ross and Rose laughed as Ross pulled his younger sister in a hug, smoothing down her hair.

"You'll be an aunt, Rose." Ross reminded her. "Yeah." She breathed smiling to herself. She felt so happy for her brother and the fact that she would have a niece or nephew.

The next day the group sat in central perk minus Phoebe. Rose was drinking her hot chocolate when Phoebe walked in. "Hey Guys!" She greeted. "Hey Phoebe." They all replied.

"Hey, Oh, How did it go?" Ross asked. "Oo, Yeah tell us." Rose shifted in her seat waiting for the blonde to explain. She sat beside Rose taking her hand to play with her fingers. "Um, not so good." She responded with a sour face. "He said we should do it again." Phoebe began.

Everyone groaned except Rachel who looked the most confused. "What? 'We should do it again.' That's good right?" She asked setting down the kettle.

"No, loosely translated 'we should do it again.' means 'you'll never see me naked.'" Monica explained. "Since when?" Rachel asked. "Since always." Rose answered eating her cookie. She spotted Joey at the corner of her eye eyeing her piece of delight in her hand.

She scowled at him. "Get your own, Tribbiani." She told him as he pouted. "It's like dating language. You know, like 'It's not you,' means 'it's you.'" Joey explained.

"Or, 'Your such a nice guy,' means 'I'll be dating leather- wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you.'" Chandler added. Phoebe laughed. "Or, 'I think we should see other people.' means. 'Ha ha, i already am." Phoebe said.