fourteen

YOURS TRULY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE ONE WITH THE FUNERAL

YOURS TRULYCHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE ONE WITH THE FUNERAL

"How we doing. You guys ready?" Ross rushed into the apartment on his way to the funeral which was held for the Geller siblings grandmother. Today was the day, Rose would say goodbye to her nana once and for all. 

"Mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. You know my ears are not my best feature?" Monica asked sarcastically, tucking her hair behind her ears. Rose chuckled walking out of her room and standing beside her sister's side.

"Some days it's all I can think about." Ross joked.

 Rose shook her head with a smile across her face. "Oh come on Mon, you know how mom is. Don't take her opinions to heart." 

"That's easy for you to say, R sibling #2. She adores your hair." Monica replied making Rose shrug and flick her hair behind her shoulders. The youngest Geller wore a black mini bodycon dress with Rachel's black heels.

"I'm sorry i'm late. I couldn't find my bearings." Phoebe walked through the door and announced to the group. "Oh you mean your earrings?" Rachel faked smiled.

"Then what did i say?" Phoebe asked confused now. Rose shook her head amused while stuffing a grape into her mouth. "Ross." She called as the tall male turned to face her.

She tossed a green grape towards him shooting it straight into his open mouth. "Woo." She cheered high fiving him while Monica and Rachel discussed the shoes Paolo sent her from Italy.

"What we, uh don't have shoes here?" Ross asked all gloomy making Rose pat him on the shoulder. The front door opened again revealing Joey and Chandler. 

"Morning." Joey greeted with a scowl but was quickly replaced when he saw how beautiful Rose looked. He stood there with his mouth agape. Rose quickly grabbed her jacket from her room giggling when she noticed Joey's expression. 

"Joey." Chandler hissed nudging the new yorker. "Oh er, We ready to go?" He snapped into reality, his heart melting once he heard the sweet sound of laughter escape from Rose. He gave her a shy smile silently cursing at himself for looking so stupid in front of her. He mentally told himself to man up and stop acting like a high school girl.

"Well, don't we look nice, all dressed up. It's stuff like that, isn't it?" Chandler shook his head realising why people thought he was gay before leaving out the door with the rest of the gang following. Joey held the door open for all of them until the last person, Rose, exited the apartment then he shut the door.

"You look beautiful by the way." Joey nodded standing by her side making her blush slightly.

"Hey? Whatever happens, I'll be there for you." He assured her. "I know you will, Joe."  The love-struck male held out his hand for her to hold, the raven haired woman closed her hand with his feeling his warm hands heat up her cold ones.