six

YOURS TRULY
CHAPTER SIX: THE ONE WITH THE HEARTBREAK

YOURS TRULYCHAPTER SIX: THE ONE WITH THE HEARTBREAK

"A thumb?" Rose heard Ross shout out when she arrived at Central Perk. He was pointing at something Phoebe was holding. "Hey guys." She chirped holding the ice pack against her eye which was fortunately getting better. "Hey." the group greeted flashing a smile at the long, raven haired female. 

"What's up?" Rose asked falling back on the couch next to Joey. "I was telling the story of how I saw a thumb just now in this drink." Phoebe replied. "A thumb?" rose asked raising one of her brows. 

"I opened it up and it was floating around in there like this tiny hitchhiker." Phoebe continued. Monica scrunched up her face in disgust looking away. "Maybe it's a contest, like, collect all five." Chandler suggested. Phoebe kept quiet for a second before speaking up.

"Does anyone want to see?" The whole group, minus Rose, shouted no. "I will." rose shrugged looking into the can. "Cool." She mumbled wiggling the can around seeing the tiny thumb swirl in the liquid. "Right!" Phoebe agreed. The group looked at Rose weirdly as she continued to move the can around.

Just as she gave the can back to phoebe, Chandler reached in his bag to grab a cigarette. "Hey, don't do that." Ross warned making the whole group turn to Chandler. "Put that out." Monica demanded. 

"Come on." "It's worse than the thumb." Rachel complained. "Don't make me snatch that out your mouth and make you run a mile this time." Rose glared at the death stick hanging from his mouth.

"Hey this is so unfair." Chandler took out the cigarette holding it between his fingers. "Why is it unfair?" monica asked. "So i have a flaw, big deal! Like joey's constant knuckle cracking isn't annoying and Rose's disturbing clicking noises she does with her nails." Chandler ranted gesturing to the two. Rose scoffed pulling her hands to her chest sticking her tongue at the smoker.

"and Ross who over pronounces every word; and Monica with that snort when she laughs. I mean what the hell is that thing?" chandler said as Monica's mouth fell open. "Hey! That laugh is cute." Rose defended. "I accept all those flaws. Why can't you accept me for this?" Chandler exclaimed.

The group fell silent staring at one another until it was joey who broke the silence. "Does the knuckle cracking bother everybody?" Joey asked. "Well, i could live without it." Rachel shrugged as joey turned to rose, "What about you, Rosie?" Joey asked. 

"Wellll.." she dragged out meeting his gaze. "Yeah it is really annoying." She sighed patting his fist with a sorry. "Is it a little annoying or is it like when phoebe chews her hair?" Joey asked as Phoebe slowly spat out her hair from her mouth.