Chapter 5.5: A Girl's Thoughts 2

(Sorry a two parter because my phone's lagging when to much words)

Riven's POV:

"Please say yes... I'm so hopeless... Huh... Why am I desperate to have a friend? I don't get it..." -she thought to herself-

"Of course I do... And don't be embarrassed... As do I will have you as my first friend..."

"Somehow I felt relief when he said that... I really am desperate... But at least I have a friend! I'm so happy!"

(AN: skip to chapter 4, sorry this is a very long chapter)

-we finally started-

-i used valor to hastily come at him and slash at his neck-

"I got you now... To easy..."

-he dodge it using a backflip-

"What!? He is quick... What is that reflex? I thought I had him"

"I got distracted by his speed that I didn't notice that he already kicked my feet... But luckily I grabbed him with me..."

"Eeek!! This is a really awkward position... I can feel his breathe mixed with mine, his lips are a few inches away from mine... it went like that for a few years at least that's what I thought... Eeeek! My face feels so hot... I'm blushing again... I can feel my face become crimson red... Why do I kind like this?? I have to get out of this situation quick! Or I'll faint! Aah I don't know what to say... But luckily I find words to say..."

"When do you plan on getting off of me...?"

"I'm sorry..."

-you already know what happens next-

"Eeek!! He grabbed my... Eeek I can't say it... I feel that my face is at 10o million degrees! And as red as a rose times 10000! I don't understand but... It's just an accident right? He doesn't really have interest towards me... Eeek! What am I thinking... I I!! I don't know anymore!! Quick say something!! Or I'll lose my sanity!"

"Eeeeek!! And where do you think your putting your hands on?!! You pervert! Beast!! You womanizer! Hentai!! Ecchi!! Get off!!"

"I grasp for something to tell... I thought I would lose my sanity... If he didn't get off now I could have lost my sanity... Sigh"

"I'm really sorry! It's a misunderstanding...! I can explain!"

"Its okay... I'm understand... It was an accident..." -i was to embarrassed to speak clearly, but I guess he heard...-

"I really do understand it was my fault to begin with... If I hadn't pulled him... This wouldn't had happened" -speaks to herself again-

"Look... I'm really sorry..."

"Ummm... It's okay... It was just an accident... I understand... But please be careful next time, okay?"
-and again embarrassed and didn't say clearly...-

"That was really embarrassing but it's quite funny... And I enjoyed it... Eeek!! What am I thinking? Do I mean that I enjoyed it? Eeek!! Just forget It riven.. just forget it... Sigh"

"Ummm... I guess this incident had ruin our friendship... Huh?"

"No please!!"

"Why... Why... Why do I feel really sad... Why did he say that... I thought that he meant what he said when he asked me to be his friend... Why... I I... I don't know... I don't want to break our friendship..."

"Please... I still want to be friends with you!" -now tears slowly crawl from my eyes-

"Well... Sure! If you want to then... I'll be glad to be friends with you! Riven!" -both of them felt relief for they got what they wanted, a start of a great friendship!-

"I feel really happy! But... Does he really wants to be friends with me? I wonder what he feels? I feel so happy that I'm starting to blush..."

" I'm really happy... That I could still be friends with you... You are my first and best friend..."

"With those words I was filled with joy and blushed"

"I feel the same way..." -he looked at me and wiped my tears-

"Eeek!! That was to sudden!? What was that all about? Eeek!! I'm starting to blush again!?"

-i accidentally screamed because of shock-

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No that's not it... Ummm thanx"
-she hopped that it clears up the scream incident-

"Don't mention it..., That's what friends are for..." His smile is so warm I feel comfort just speaking with him... We only just met but... Why do I feel this way??"

To be continued

Hahaha told you it is to long I hate myself you're not the only one who will suffer as do I will