Certain Cowboy

'I need to keep my mind out of the gutter', I think before glancing at what I was drawing. 'Oh fuck!'. I slam my sketchbook closed before looking around to make sure no one saw the filthy sketch of McCree I had just drawn, I sigh in relief that everyone's attention was somewhere else then on me, I quickly stash away my sketchbook just to look up to see McCree walk into the room. 'of course'. I quickly turn my attention to my phone as he sits quite close to me and starts talking to 76.

After a few moments I couldn't continue barely breathing and started breathing normally. 'Damn he smells really...good'. He of course smelt like cigars but that smell was overwhelmed by the other smells oddly including the smell of leather, I knew he wore some leather but I thought it stopped smelling after a while. I curl up trying to focus on my phone which sadly brought Jessie's and 76s attention to me. "You okay (Last Name)?". 76 asks, I peek over and see they were both looking at me.

" Y-yeah". I mutter quickly and get up speed walking to my room, I huff and lean against the door trying to recover, I got lost in my thoughts like normal until I was snapped back to reality by a knocking coming from the door behind me. I take a breath before opening it only to see a certain cowboy. "McCree". I nod opening the door for him to enter.

"Hi erm Mercy want me to check'up on ya". He says scratching is neck awkwardly.

"Oh..I'm fine just...needed a moment". I mutter picking at one of my nails, he nods shifting his weight.

"Well um...I might as well be on my way sweetheart". He says before leaving, once he was out of sight I cover my face holding back some sort of scream as I blush deeply. 'F-fucking cowboy!'.

~#~#~#~

I sit up a layer of sweat covering me. " Fucking hell". I mutter. "Again". I hiss out throwing one of my pillows. 'This needs to stop'. I get up and stumble into the bathroom, I start a chill shower and quickly slip into the water. 'He's going to be the end of me'. I think back to what I imagine him to look like before shaking the thoughts away. 'Enough!' I huff and finish up in the shower before exiting and wrapping myself in a towel.

I sit on my bed pulling out some clothes from my dresser but I was stopped by knocking on my door. " Of course". I mutter, I check the time as I walk to the door, I open it to of course the sight of a certain cowboy. "McCree why are you here at four in the mourning?". I question crossing my arms.

"I erm ....just felt like I needed to check on'ya". He rubs his neck his eyes gliding over my towelclad figure.

"Well I'm fine 'sweetheart'". I say a bit harshly...but I needed to kick him out of my thoughts! I was determined to!

"Sorry sugar". He looked like a kicked puppy as he walked away, I look down cussing to myself.

'Why can't I just look at you normally...then I wouldn't treat you like this'