Cries Of The Damned

(Random but please check out a singer called Jon Bellion..I just fucking love his songs some of them are odd but I just love so many of them, actually listened to Overwhelming well writing this).

Over the past few days I was tempted to punch myself in the face because I kept treating McCree like shit just to try and keep my feelings at bay...I'm stupid.

"(Last Name)!". I flinch and snap my head up to see 76 in front of me.

" S-sorry".

"Get ready you're on a mission, he tosses me a folder which I suspected was filled with information I needed to know, I quickly get up and jog back to my room, I gather my things as I read over some of the contents of the folder. I was on a mission with McCree to stop some Intel from getting into the wrong hands simple enough other from the fact of who I was working with....

~#~#~#~

"So..why you so mad at me (Y/n)?". I was a little shocked he addressed me by my first name since normally its by nicknames or my surname.

"I...reasons you don't need to know". I say before looking out the window of the car McCree was driving.

"The fuck did I do to make you hate me suddenly!". He snaps smashing his cigar into a ashtray he had placed in the car.

"Jessie..I...".

"Well!". I flinch back and keep quiet, I didn't have the guts to tell him and right now I'd rather have him just hate me for this then from me admitting I wanted to fuck the man that trained me. "Fuckin' bitch". I hear him mutter making me bite my lip and turn further away from him, I bite back tears and sniffle a little hoping he wouldn't notice. "..... (Last Name)?". I keep quiet and stuff my face into my arm. "Fuck..I'm sorry sweetheart...I'm just frustrated, what's upsetting you is your business if hatin' on me is an outlet I'll take it I'm sorry". I sniffle as tear slide down my cheeks.

"I...it includes you". I wipe one of my cheeks. "I just can't!". I cover my face both sad and mad with myself.

"Sugar". He says softly stopping the car, I felt his arms around me and finally break fully crying into his shirt, we stayed like that until I cried myself asleep...my dream was vastly different from the emotions I felt before I fell asleep.

~#~#~#~

"Jessie". I giggle. "Pay attention to the mission". I smile pushing him back the best I could, he smirks and brushes a hand against my cheek.

"Why you know you love this sugar". He moves back to my neck and licks up it before starting to suck a hicky onto the spot he set on.

"Jessie". I moan out my eyes slipping closed as I arch into him as he starts pushing me to lay down as he continues sucking on my neck, he pulls away smirking before planting his wet lips onto mine in a fiery kiss, I push my hips up to rub against his.

He chuckles. "See". He says breathlessly before he tugs my tight jeans down pulling my panties out of position but that didn't matter because he next pulled those down partly down my thighs to where my jeans were. "Hmmm who did this?". He asks slyly as his fingers rub against my womanhood.

"Sugar". I groan as my eyes flutter open.

"Huh?". I look up to see a hotel in front of us. "Oh". Jessie chuckles and gets out me following behind.