Stern Tone

"We have to try and get it back right?". I bite my thumb nervously.

"Suga' there's no getting that Intel back, we're just gonna have to face our fate". I look down at my bare feet as he moves across the room to get dressed, as I stand lost in my thoughts I bite back tears knowing this was all caused by my stupidity and dumb dirty thoughts.

'I'll have to convince 76 to just take it out on me'. I look to McCree as he slips on a tank top covering his toned chest. 'he doesn't deserve punishment for something that's completely my fault'. I finally move to get dressed myself trying to stay away from mccree.

~~m~~

The drive was so fucking awkward and quiet I was tempted to fling my door open and jump out to get away from the still silent cigar smoke filled air contained in the car, it was odd I had grown use to the smell of cigars from being around mccree but that ride just brought back all the memories of my grandfather, he use to smoke six cigars a day and would always blow the smoke at family members saying 'it's just a joke'....No one found it funny.

As we approach the doors of the headquarters I look to mccree. "I'm sorry". Was all I said before entering earning a confused look from mccree, I quickly walked far ahead of mccree up to a nearby Tracer to ask where 76 would be.

"Oh hello love, you two are back early". I sigh and nod. "I take it's not a good reason". She frowns. "He's talking to mercy love...Good luck". I mouth thank you as I walk away mccree trailing behind. I made my way to mercys office, I pause at the door listening to the muffled voices on the other side, I take a breath and move my hand to the door about to knock but my arm was grabbed.

"What's the plan you have runn' in that pretty little head?". I bite back my emotions and pull my arm from his grasp, quickly knocking on the door only sparing him a glance. The door opens to reveal mercy, she looks at me with a knowing look once she realized who it was, soon I was facing 76 in his office as mccree waited outside.

"So instead of staying in your room keeping everything safe like you were suppose to you ran around the hotel half naked and let the best hacker in the world trap you in an elevator". He says sternly making me look down before nodding.

"Its completely my fault don't punish mccree...Its fully my fault". He huffs tossing a pen onto his desk.

"Send him in when you leave". I nod again quickly standing and leave gesturing for mccree to enter when I pass him.

'what's waiting when they finish?'