SYMPTOMS -- 1

Nagisa stood by the shore, the wind blowing against his skin softly, his eyes lost in the sunset coated water and his hands clenched into gentle fists. He almost didn't notice the figure approaching him from behind. He quickly turned around, his guard still up from his previous fight with Mr. Takanoka. Mr. Karasuma's eyes widened slightly at Nagisa's alert. He softened them and Nagisa relaxed,

" How are your injuries? I know those punches didn't feel too great. ",

Mr. K asked kindly, Nagisa nodded,

" Yeah, they didn't... I'm okay, now. You don't have to worry about me! ",

Nagisa tried to reassure Mr. Karasuma with a gentle smile and a salute. He wasn't too convinced, though. He simply sighed and stared off into the sunset before him, it was a beautiful mixture of orange, pink, purple and navy blue. The colours reflected off of the ocean, making the scenery even more beautiful than before, during the day. 

Karma spotted Mr. Karasuma and Nagisa over by the ocean's shore and jogged over to them,

" Nagisa! ",

he called out, waving his arm and jogging at the same time. Both Nagisa and Mr. Karasuma looked over at him. Nagisa smiled and ran to Karma. Mr. Karasuma stood there for a little while, watching them talk from a distance, he was worried for Nagisa, he seemed off... Like he's feeling more pain than he's allowing to show. 

It became Mr. Karasuma's goal to figure out what was wrong with Nagisa.

" Okay, guys, it's time to retire! ",

Kurosensei yelled across the lobby where everyone was gathered. Everyone groaned.

They were divided into groups; male and female. Kurosensei made sure to pair everyone with a friend of the same gender. 

" Okay! I'm going to announce everyone's roommates! ",

Mrs. Jelavic yelled.

" Yuma! you're with Taiga! "

" Hinata! you're with Manami! "

" Megu! with Hinano! "

" Sosuke! you're with Tomohito! "

" Karma! you're with Nagisa! "

She continued until she was finished with each students' pairings. Then everyone was dismissed. 

Nagisa and Karma walked down the hallway, searching for their assigned room. 

" So... About that fight... How are you feeling? ",

Karma asked, sounding emotionless, but Nagisa can sense his worry.

" I'm perfectly fine! minus a few bruises, there's not a scratch on me! ",

Nagisa lied. In truth, he had plenty of scratches, bruises and cuts... Even a few scrapes here and there. Karma squinted his eyes suspiciously, but then shrugged and spotted their room. Nagisa raised an eyebrow at him but carried on as if nothing had been said. 

Karma unlocked the door to the room and flopped down onto the bed. Nagisa walked in and carefully closed the door behind him,

" I'm gonna go change... Be right back! ",

He announced and then, with his duffel bag in hand, he ran off into the bathroom that was connected to their room. Karma quickly got changed into his nightwear while he waited. As he was doing so, he realized that there was only one bed in the room. 

' Are me and Nagisa going to have to sleep together? ... ',

Karma thought, blood rushing to his face. As he was slipping on his shirt, the bathroom door opened, revealing Nagisa and his pyjamas. He wore loose short-shorts made from cotton and a loose t-shirt that was hanging off his shoulder, exposing his delicious-looking collar bones. Karma's face turned beet-red as he stared at Nagisa. The shorts really showed off his curves and the shirt was adorable on him. He also noticed Nagisa took his hair-ties out, letting this hair free. 

Nagisa tried to ignore Karma's gaze as he walked over to the bed. Once he was there, he pulled the extra hair-ties off his wrists and put them on the side table, along with this phone and notebook containing Kurosensei's weaknesses. 

While he was doing so, Karma was studying Nagisa's body, focusing keenly on the bruises and cuts. There was a really deep cut on the back of his upper thigh, awkwardly enough, it was right under his ass, it looked painful. Karma gritted his teeth and walked over to Nagisa, who had his back turned to him,

" What do you get from lying to me, huh? ",

he asked as soon as he was behind Nagisa. Nagisa jumped in surprise but stayed put, staring at his phone screen that had lighten up,

" What do you mean? ",

he asked, about to turn around, but suddenly, a hand went to the back-side of his upper thigh, where the cut was. Nagisa's face flushed and he squeaked,

" You didn't tell me about this cut. ",

Karma said calmly. In reality, his face was almost as red as Nagisa's. Nagisa pushed Karma away and got on the bed, covering his face with the comforter.

" I...I just thought it d...didn't matter! ",

He stuttered. Karma sighed and walked to the other side of the bed and got in on his side.

They chatted for a little while until they turned off the lamps on either side of them. After that, they both fell asleep.

Nagisa shot up from his current position, screaming in pain. Karma jolted awake instantly and asked if he was alright, but he noticed Nagisa was clutching this upper thigh, and all over his hand and the bedsheets was blood. He began to panic and Mr. Karasuma ran in,

" What's going on?! ",

he yelled, obviously worried. Mrs. Jelavich came in after, dressed in a tight-very-revealing nightgown. Nagisa tried to find words, but the only noises he could make were groans and mewls. Both the teachers ran over to him and saw the blood and only Mrs. Jelavich stopped for a moment to appreciate his thighs. 

" Nagisa! can you speak?! ",

Mr. Karasuma asked in a panicked tone. Nagisa shook his head, the pain was spreading up his thigh and into his lower abdomen. He screamed again, tears falling from his eyes. More students came running in and so did a few employees of the hotel. Karma couldn't move or speak, he was so shocked by the sight and sound of his crush; bleeding, screaming and crying. He looked and sounded like he was in complete and utter pain. Mr. Karasuma fumbled with his phone in a panic and dialled 9-1-1. 

And surely enough, an ambulance was there in a heartbeat. They quickly got him in the ambulance and allowed two people on; Mr. Karasuma and Karma. Karma held Nagisa's hand and tried not to wince when Nagisa squeezed it like his life depended on it. The paramedic in there desperately tried to stop the bleeding but no matter what he did, it wouldn't stop. He decided to give him temporary stitches until they got to the hospital. Nagisa screamed whenever the pain in his body inched up a few inches or so. He was sobbing and drool was trickling down his chin. The very sight of Nagisa feeling such agony made Karma want to cry. He had never seen him in such a shitty state. And Mr. Karasuma was trying to help the paramedic, feeling just as afraid as Karma did.

Even though things were escalating quickly, Mr. Karasuma was still dead set on discovering what was wrong with Nagisa.