Chapter 1

Lily's POV
My father, mother, and little brother drop me off at the train station after showing me where to go and how to get to the platform. I get on platform 9 and 3 quarters with 5 minutes to spare. I get on the train and find an empty compartment. I sit down and get my book. I start reading for a while when a knock comes from the door. I open it and there stands two identical boys, twins. They had red hair, freckles, brown eyes, and weird noses. One of them blushes and looks down while the other simply smiles.
"Hi do you mind if we sit in here with you. Everywhere else is full," The one that smiled said.
"I don't mind at all," I said and sat back down.
They came in and closed the door behind them. They sat down and I began to read again.
"I'm George Weasley and this is my twin brother Fredrick but he likes to be called Fred," One of them said.
"Nice to meet you two, I'm Lily Malfoy," I said smiling widely.
"You're a Malfoy?" Fred gasped.
"Yes? What's wrong with being a Malfoy?" I asked him getting defensive.
"Nothing I'm just surprised. I thought the Malfoy's were all mean and rude," Fred said.
"I'm nothing like my parents at all," I said politely.
"We can tell," They said together.
"You two are first years aren't you?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"Yes are you?" They asked.
"Yes I am," I said happily.
They both smiled and I smiled warmly at them.
"You two are my new best friends," I said.
Their eyes widen but they relax when they shared a look.
"Okay," They said.
I giggled and they moved to either side of me. I picked up my book and began reading again. I was reading not very long when one of the twins snatched it out of my grasp. It was Fred. He closed it and sat it beside him.
"Give me my book back," I demanded.
"Nope," Fred said and George grinned. 
"And why not?" I asked.
"Because we are going to go prank people," George said.
"Alrighty then, let's go," I said and stood up.
-Time Skip to Sorting-
We were all standing in front of McGonagall. She said to follow her and we did. We walked into the Great Hall and up the isles. I saw the Slytherin table and got excited.
"I want to be a Slytherin," I told the twins.
"We want to be a Gryffindor," They said.
"I hope we get what we want," I said we came to a stop.
McGonagall explained to us that we come forward, after she called your name, get the sorting hat placed upon your head, and it sorts you into you place. She called up a lot then it was my turn. I walked up to the stool, sat down, and she gently placed the hat upon my head.
It instantly shouted, "SLYTHERIN!!!!!"
The Slytherin table screamed and cheered. I smiled and looked at the Weasley twins. I walked to the table and a first year girl pulled me down to sit be her.
"I can't believe you're a Malfoy," She squealed.
"I'm Lily," I said.
"I'm Angelica, Angelica Salvatore," She said.
"We're going to be great friends," I said.
"Yes we are," She said.
We giggled then I heard Fred's name get called. I watched the sorting hat call out Gryffindor. Then George got called and the hat yelled Gryffindor for him as well. I smiled for them both and they looked at me. They smiled and I smirked. Angelica started talking so I turned to her. She was talking about everything she had done during the Summer. I told her about my little brother, Draco Malfoy and she wanted to meet him. I just laughed and shook my head. We had a great time then we had to go to our common room. Our Prefect told us the password, Pure-blood.
-Time Skip to Third Year-
"Come on Draco keep up," I told my brother.
Like every year my parents dropped me off at the train station but this year my little brother, Draco, is with me.
"I'm trying Lily," He said and pushed his cart faster.
I slowed down slightly and he got into step beside me.
"Am I sitting with you on the train?" Draco asked.
"No Draco, I'm sitting with my friends. You can find a compartment with some people," I said.
"But I want to sit with you," Draco complained.
"Let's make a deal. If anyone bothers you, you come find me straight away, okay," I said.
He nodded and I smiled. We got on the train and I instantly found Angelica. I squealed and hugged her. Draco was still with me.
"Who's this cutie pie?" She asked.
I rolled my eyes and said, "Angelica this is my little brother, Draco."
"Oh so this is Draco. He's so cute," Angelica said.
"Go on Draco. Go make some friends," I said.
He huffed but nodded and walked away. Not long after that the twins showed up.
"Fred, George," I squealed and jumped into Fred's arms.
"Hello Lily," They said. "Hello Angelica."
"Hi boys," She said.
"I missed you both so much," I squealed.
"We missed you too," They said.
"Boys you just missed her little brother Draco. He's so adorable," Angelica said.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"We'll see him later but did you hear? Harry Potter is on the train," George said as I let go of Fred.
"Oh my Merlin!!! Are you serious?!?!" Angelica screamed.
"Yup," Fred said as I hugged George.
I saw Fred frown at us but I shook it off. I let go of him and sat down. Fred sat with me as George sat with Angelica.
"Fred, George? Are any of your younger siblings starting Hogwarts this year?" I asked them.
"Our younger brother Ronald is," Fred said.
"Let me guess red hair, freckles, and brown eyes?" Angelica asked.
"Of course," The twins said.
There was a knock on the door and Fred answered it.