Chapter 4

Lily's POV
It was around midnight and I couldn't sleep. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I'll go to the kitchen and get me something. I was going through the secret tunnels that Fred, George, and I found. I was passing an intersection when someone pulled me into a wall. I freaked out and was about to hit them when they grabbed my hands.
"Hey, hey Lily it's just me," A voice I made out to be Fred's said.
"Oh bloody hell Fred don't do that," I said putting my head against his shoulder.
I felt his breathing speed up a bit.
"U-umm Lily I need to tell you something," He whispered.
"What is it?" I asked leaning away.
"Well I.... I umm well I've felt like this since the first day I met you. Oh bloody hell I'll just show you," He said taking my face in his hands and pressing his lips against mine.
I was shocked. Fred liked me, and I liked Fred. My crush was kissing me. Fred pulled was about to pull away when I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. Fred's hands found their way to my waist and tugged me closer to his body. Fred was tall so I had to stand on my toes. After a while of kissing we pulled away breathing heavily.
"Wow," Fred said more to himself than me.
I giggled and pulled him closer to me if that was possible. I tucked my face into the corner of his shoulder. He smelled like pine trees. He leaned away and looked down at me.
"I think I'm in love with you Lily," He said gently.
I smiled up at him and gently pressed my lips against his. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I opened my mouth and his tongue entered my mouth. We fought for dominace and he won. I somehow ended up with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and his hands resting lightly on my thighs. I pulled away in much need of air.
"I'm in love you Fred," I said.
"I love you too Lily," He said.
He sat down on the ground with me on his lap.
"So does this mean I'm yours?" Fred asked.
"Yes and I am yours," I said.
He had this stupid grin on his fave that I just loved. We sat there for what felt like hours. I felt my eyelids get heavy. I closed them and darkness consumed me.

-Time Skip-
I woke up and I was in my bed. I was scared that last night was all a dream. I really hope that it wasn't a dream. I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed in an everyday outfit. We still had a couple of days before classes started. I walked downstairs and all of Slytherin was there.
"Alright listen up!!!" I shouted gently.
It was quite almost instantly.
"Today we're gonna be the first house in the dining area so that we can push the tables together. We all know that we have friends in other houses so this is the solution. I talked to Dumbledore and he agreed to it. Now everyone let's go get to work," I said.
This was my chance to see if Fred and I were really together. We all got to the dining hall and started moving the tables. By the time breakfast did start all of Slytherin was spread out waiting for the other houses to show up. When Ravenclaw showed up they were super confused same with Hufflepuff but they sat with their Slytherin friends. When Gryffindor showed up they were quite happy with this change. Draco was beside me and Hermione, Harry, and Ron sat beside him.
"Ron where's Fred and George?" I asked.
"Oh George is over there and Fred told me to tell you that he wants to see you at the place that you two ran into each other yesterday," Ron said.
"Thanks," I said.
I ran off and to the tunnel. I walked to the intersection and was once again pushed against the wall. Lips pressed against mine instantly. I kissed back knowing that it was Fred. His body pressed mine against the wall. He pulled away and sighed in relief.
"I thought last night was all a dream," I said. "Thank goodness that it wasn't."
"I would have been broken if it was a dream," Fred said.
"So would I," I said and kissed him again.
This time neither of us cared about air. We only wanted each other.