Chapter 3

Lily's POV
After dinner everyone went to their common room. We had a blast with the huge party Slytherin threw. Most houses came but the party got cancelled half way through since Snape showed up and ruined it. The Weasly's were fun as usual. Draco has a crush on Hermione Granger, a friend of Harry Potter and Ron Weasly. I thought it was cute and started teasing him. He got mad and left the party after bidding Hermione a goodnight. It was so cute. I partied for so long. Most first years didn't come because well they're first years and were oddly scared of us Slytherins. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff chickened out not even an hour after it started so it was only Gryffindor and Slytherin most of the night. After the party everyone went to bed. Our classes didn't start for a week do to a teacher not making it on time. It was the Defense against the Dark Arts or DDA teacher that was late. Everyone was so excited for class being delayed. We already planned on having everyone go outside and have a "friendly" Quidditch match. Fred and George were the Beaters for Gryffindor. I was the Seeker for Slytherin although I planned on quitting at the end of the season. I was getting bored of it quickly. Fred and George were sad when I told them I was quitting but I promised them never to miss a game.

-Time Skip-
It's time for Quidditch and Slytherin is against Gryffindor first. This is always the first game of the season, always. All the professors are coming out to make sure all the games are clean. Something that everyone is amazed about is that Harry Potter was aloud on the team even though you have to be a second year to start. He was the Seeker like me. Everyone made their way out to the field. I walked with the Slytherin Quidditch team. I saw Fred and George. They smiled at me and I winked at them, well mostly Fred. I saw Fred blush a bit and George just shook his head. I then spotted Little Ron Weasley. He was so cute.
"Hey Ron!!!" I called out.
He turned and see me. He blushed and smiled. I beckoned him over. He came running.
"Hi Lily," He smiled.
"How are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm doing great, oh and the party last night was awesome. Slytherin's can throw one awesome party," He said.
"Thanks but just you wait until the end of the year party we have every year. They're epic," I said.
"Wait I'm invited?" He asked.
"Of course, everyone is," I said.
"Can Harry and Hermione come as well?" He asked.
"I did say everyone is invited so of course," I said.
He blushed, "Right. Bye Lily, good luck today."
He ran off with red cheeks before I could say anything else. I smiled and started talking to my team. They were all staring daggers at Gryffindor.
"Boys, that's enough," I scold them.
"Sorry Lily," They apologized.
"You best be," I said.
"We are," They continued.
"Good," I said.
Even though I don't act like one, I'm still a Malfoy and they are terrified of me because of my father. I am powerful trust me but not as powerful as Dumbledore, yet. I want to be like him when I'm old or maybe McGonagall. They are both super powerful and amazingly strong. They already know I want to be like them.
"Alright listen up," We all heard Dumbledores voice. "Today's games will not be counted on to the points. Today is only for fun. Now I want everyone, Slytherin, to play fair. Now if you do not play fair, Slytherin, you will not be playing another game this year. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes Sir," The Slytherin team and I yelled.
"Good now hurry up and get to the field," He said.
Everyone took off running but the ones with brooms flew. We landed in the middle of the field and took our side. We lifted off the ground and into the air.
"Alright, Slytherin, listen up," I called out. "Play fair so that we can win this season."
They all yelled, "Yes Lily."
"Now let the games begin. First up is Slytherin vs. Gryffindor," A kid named Lee yelled.
"GO LILY!!!" I heard Angelica and Draco scream.
"BEAT GRYFFINDOR!!! NO BEAT SLYTHERIN!!!" Everyone was yelling now.
It was quite entertaining to watch. Then we were off.

-Time Skip-
In the end Slytherin won. Then Slytherin went against the other teams and beat them as well. I must say though Harry is quite a Quidditch player.
"Oi Harry!!!" I called across the field.
He came over and said, "Yes Lily?"
"You my dear Gryffindor are one bloody good Seeker," I complemented.
"Thanks Lily," He said.
"Now run along back to your friends," I said giving him a light push.
"Okay," He said ran back to the awaiting Gryffindors

Harry's POV
(Didn't see that coming. Did ya?)
I ran back after talking to Lily, she was super nice and very pretty. I see now why Ron likes her so much.
"Harry what did Lily want?" Fred asked.
"She told me I was a great Seeker," I said proudly.
"That's Lily for you," George said.
"Yup and I don't know how she doesn't have a boyfriend. She's gorgeous," Ron said.
"Yeah she is," A lot of the other Gryffindor boys agreed.
"She told Fred and I that she was waiting for the perfect time to get a boyfriend," George said.
"Fred, George how did you two meet Lily?" Ron asked.
"Yeah we all want to know," I said.
"Let's go back to the common room," Fred said. 
Once we got there they told us how they met Lily and became her best friends.