Chapter 2

Lily's POV
Fred opened the door and there stood, Draco.
"Draco what's wrong?" I asked.
"Some older boys and a girl are picking on me," He said hugging my waist.
I growl and bend down to his height.
"Where are they?" I asked.
"I'll show you," He said.
"Angelica stay here, Fred, George come with me," I said.
They all nodded and we set off. I was furious and Draco knew that. We walked until we were at a different compartment. I opened the door and saw two boys and a girl. One boy had shaggy black hair and ugly brown eyes. The other one has blonde hair and blue-green eyes. The girl had blonde hair and brown eyes. They looked up at me and I noticed that they were in the same year as me. When they saw who it was they tensed up.
"Oh hey Lily, what's up?" The girl asked.
"Do I know you?" I asked coldly.
"I'm Penelope Gilbert," She said.
"Gale Petrova," The one with black hair said.
"And I'm Johnathan Forbes," The other boy said.
"Draco come here," I said softly.
He came forward and their eyes widened.
"Are they they the ones who picked on you?" I asked.
He nodded and I looked at the Weasley twins. They nodded and I turned to Draco.
"Go back to my compartment. I'll be there soon," I said.
He nodded and walked away. I turned to the other people. My eyes darkened.
"Do you know who that boy is to me?" I asked in a deadly voice.
They shook their heads no.
"HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!" I screamed at them.
The twins literally had to hold me back from attacking them. I wanted to tear them apart slowly. My Malfoy side was about to take over. Even Draco had a bad side just like me. The three before me were terrified. They all crept backwards until their backs hit the wall.
"We're sorry we didn't know!!! We won't do it ever again!!!" Gale yelled.
"You better not or next time I'll make sure not to bring these two to hold me back," I growled and walked away from them.
The boys followed me and we went back to the compartment. Draco was there sitting on opposite of the compartment from Angelica. He looked at me and I smiled. I walked to him and sat beside him.
"They won't be messing with you again. I promise," I said to him and he nodded.
"Thank you Lily," He said softly.
"You are so adorable," Angelica squealed.
I rolled my eyes at her as Draco blushed.
"Aww," She said.
"S-Stop it," Draco studders. 
The boys smirked at him and looked at me. I shrugged and Fred sat beside me as George sat beside Angelica.
"So Draco this is Fred and George Weasley, my best friends. Boys this is my little brother Draco Malfoy," I said.
"Hi," They said in together.
"Hello, Lily has told me all about the three of you," Draco said.
"That's because we're awesome," The three of them said together.

-Time Skip-
The first years came into the room and up to the front. Angelica and I were at the Slytherin table while the boys were at the Gryffindor table. What surprised me big time was Harry Potter was here and he was in Gryffindor. Ron Weasley, Fred and George's little brother, was also in Gryffindor. Then it was Draco's turn. The hat didn't even touch his head when it yelled Slytherin. I screamed and cheered, so did the other Syltherins who knew he was my brother. He quickly came over and sat beside me. I hugged him tightly.
"Good job brother," I squealed.
He smiled and looked down. Angelica was smiling and kissed his cheek. He blush beet red and it was adorable. I smirked at that and looked at the Gryffindor table only to see Fred staring at me. I smiled at him and he blushed slightly but smiled back. Then Harry and Ron turned and saw me. I smiled at them and they blushed beet red.

Fred's POV
I was staring at Lily when she looked at me. She smiled and I went red but smiled back anyway. Ron and Harry turned to look at who I was smiling at. When they saw Lily they blushed beet red when she smiled at them. They quickly turned back around and faced me.
"Who's that?" Harry asked.
"Whoever she is, she's gorgeous," Ron said.
"Oh that's Lily Malfoy she is my best friend as well as George's," I answered.
"Does she have a boyfriend?" Ron asked.
"Not that I know of," George said joining in on the conversation.
"Great, I'll be right back," Ron said and stood up.
"He's not," George said and I sighed.
Harry turned and watched as Ron walked up to Lily.

Lily's POV
I was talking to Draco when someone tapped on my should. I turned and saw Ron Weasly.
"Oh you're Ron Weasley, Fred and Georgie's little brother right?" I asked.
He nodded and a serious expression came over his face.
"May I ask you something?" He asked.
I nodded and he took a deep breath.
"Would you go out with me?" He asked.
I started giggling as I stood up. I was a good foot taller than him. I looked down at him and bent to his height.
"Little man, I'm too old for you but I will give you this," I said and gave him a sweet, soft kiss on his right cheek.
He gasped and blushed red, bright red. He ran back to the Gryffindor table.

Fred's POV
Lily kissed Ron's cheek and he ran back to us.
"You asked her out didn't you?" We all asked.
He nodded and was blushing.
"She said no but she did kiss me on the cheek," He said happily.
We all laughed at him and looked at Lily who was talking to Draco once again.