Bens Pov:  I'm sitting at the kitchen table staring at phone waiting for Disney Casting to call me to see if I landed the part of Racetrack in Newsies National Tour. I waited and waited until my phone rang, I checked my phone to see who was calling and it was Mr. Calhoun. "Hello, is this Mr. Ben Cook?" "Yes this is him" "Well hello Ben, this Mr. Calhoun the director for Newsies National Tour" "I understand" "We would like to invite and potray Racetrack on tour with us" "Oh my gosh, yes I would love too" "Great I will send the information right away, oh and also welcome to Disney". We said our good byes and I hung up the phone and ran to Morgans house. Morgan is my bestfriend of 12 years. Her older brother is Jeremy Jordan who was the original Jack Kelley. Many know Morgan as Miss Jordan or Morgan Mckenzie Jordan. I'm so excited to tell her but then reality hits me, she cant come on tour with me. Were eachothers security blankets. How is she going to react? Is she going to be happy for me or will she cry and yell at me? It will break my heart if she cries. I walked up to the door and knocked. Jeremy was the one who opened the door "Hey Jeremy I thought you had work" "Nope I dont for 2 weeks decided to see family". Jeremy is filming a musical movie called "The Last Five Years" with television star Anna Kendrick. "Morgans in her room, doing homework I believe" "Thanks Jeremy". I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door, I could her music coming from the other side, I then heard the music turn down and a "Come In". I walked in, gosh I have so many memories in this room. When Morgan and I were five we had our first sleep over. Her room was covered in Disney princesses and covered with pink, purple and white accents. Now her room is a soft teal blue color with pictures of her and I and her brothers. Yes, brothers, Morgan has two older brothers Austin and Jeremy. Jeremy is 30 and Austin is 25. Austin joined the military right out of high school. Jeremy and Morgan have a very special bond. He was the first person to hold her after her mother and father. Jeremy says that shes wrapped around his finger. "Hey Ben whats up?" Morgan says as she closes her college algebra text book. Morgan is a very smart person she takes honor, college, and AP classes. "Do you want to  take a walk?" "Sure why not i finished my homework". She picks up her low cut white converse. and slips on one of my hoodies I left at her house for when I come over or if she wants to where them. Yes it is May but at night its very chilly. We walked up to the spot that looks over the entire city. "I got the part as Racetrack in Newsies National Tour!" "Oh my god Ben thats amazing!". She hugged me and I hugged her back. We wanted a picture of this moment so I asked a sweet elderly couple if theyd take a picture. They said "Yes of course, we love seeing young love". We went back to the postition we were in earlier. 

@mojordan97 

caption: My best friend just landed a roll in Newsies National Tour

caption: My best friend just landed a roll in Newsies National Tour. I couldnt be prouder of him. #proudbff   @bentylercook  

@bentylercook: Thank You Mo! 

@emfunsize: #racetrackgroupies

@jeremyjordan: @bentylercook are you serious? Thats amazing buddy! Tell Calhoun I say hey!

@mojordan97: @bentylercook @emfunsize and I are now #racetrackgroupies where are our free tickets? @jeremyjordan #passingontheNewsiestorch

@bentylercook: @mojordan97 @emfunsize Im sorry but I dont give away free tickets, you'll have to pay to see this amazingness @jeremyjordan and its true, I'll make sure to tell him