II

Morgans POV: Im sitting in Bens bedroom right now helping him pack for Newsies National Tour. We were listening to the Newises broadway playlist on spotify and everytime that Race sang or said a line Ben would say it along with the recording and I would just giggle at it. Hes going to be an amazing Racetrack. Im really going to miss him. As we were packing I picked up a button up  he wanted to be packed. It was the button up I got for Valentines Day this year. I picked it up and hugged it. Im going to miss him and his scent, and his stupid jokes. I kept thinking of everything im going to miss. I hugged this button for a bit longer, then I started crying. Morgan stop crying you need to stay strong for Ben. "Morgan you okay?" "Im fine Ben" I said as i wiped my tears away. I folded up the button up and put it in his suitcase. Ben moved the suit case and took the tshirt I was folding out of my hands and put on the bed. "Morgan I know when something is up, whats wrong?" I couldnt keep it together any longer. "Youre leaving me! Youre leaving me! Dont go Ben" I chocked out of my sob. Ben hugged me and rocked me back and forth "Hey Hey Hey its okay ssshhh ssshhh, we will call, text, facetime it'll be like I never left" "But you did" "I'll miss you Mo" "I'll miss you too Benji". After we broke from the long embrace we went back to packing. 

Bens POV: All my family and Morgan got passes to walk me to my gate. We all got something to eat, after we finished eating we walked around. My mom said we'll walk around until an hr before my flight leaves. Morgan and I stayed together the entire time we walked around. Now were standing at my gate and everyone is hugging me goodbye and taking photos. "You stay safe okay? No drinking, smoking, drugs, or whatever is illegal and you listen to your managers, directors, and dance captains, make sure to call whenever you need something, i'll always pick up" my mom rambled as she hugged. Next was my dad "You stay safe, and call whenever you need someone to talk to" he said and he hugged me. Emily hugged me as she cried "have fun and stay safe Ben". "stay safe little bro" Nick said as he bro hugged me. Now it was Morgan, this one is going to be hard on me. I took her hand in mine and played with her fingers as she looked at the ground. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same to me. We hugged until I heard people scuffling around to get in line for the plane. As we broke the embrace "I'll text you when I land" "You better, i'll be waiting for it". I held Morgans hand as I got in line to board. When my section was called I untangled our fingers and walked away with my hand still touching hers until I heard sniffles and "please stay". I knew this would be hard but no one prepared me for the heartbreak that came with it.

Morgans POV: I held hands with Ben, I always dreamed of holding his hand. I have feelings towards Ben, but I could never tell him. We held hands until his section was called. He untangled our fingers and walked away, I didnt want to let go, but I had too. The moment I knew Ben was leaving was when our fingers didnt touch any longer and there was air space between us. I sobbed when I saw him board the plane. I felt an arm around my shoulders, it was Ben's older brother Nick "C'mon Mo lets go" I nodded my head and I sobbed a little bit more and walked with Nick beside me. 

@bentylercook

caption: sometimes i just wish you were here so i could tell you how much i need you and how hard everyday has been without you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

caption: sometimes i just wish you were here so i could tell you how much i need you and how hard everyday has been without you. 

@mojordan97: trust me i know

@emfunsize: please stay safe

@nickburrage: have fun and be safe little bro

@jeremyjordan: good luck Racetrack, find Santa Fe for me - Jack Kelley

Are You Mine?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें