IIII

Bens POV: I havent seen Morgan in 7 months. Thats way to long for a best friend/ crush. Morgan is in Dallas to see her aunt and uncle with her parents and Jeremy. I texted Jeremy about surprising her. Newsies National Tour is going to Dallas, TX. Were on the bus on the way there. Jeremy and I decided that Jeremy will take Morgan to a "late night movie". Instead of the movie I'll be standing by the car with flowers. 

Morgans POV: My parents, Jeremy and I are in Dallas, TX visiting my aunt and uncle. We havent seen them since Austin joined the military. Its been 7 years since weve seen them. Newsies National Tour is going on tour while were here. I tried getting a front row ticket to surprise Ben, but the only seats avalible were nose bleeds. I decided I'll stage door it and see what he does when I ask him for a picture. Im currently sitting in the guestroom, the room Jeremy and I are sharing. I'm listening to Hunter Hayes while scrolling through Facebook. I heard Jeremy knock on the door "Come In" I said as I turn off my music. "Hey I saw there was a showing for a really good movie near by at 10:30 wanna go?" he said as he sat on the bed. I nodded and went back to my phone since its only 9:15. "Hey I'm sorry there was no front row seats availible" I looked at him with tears in my eyes "I wish that you could snap your Jack Kelley fingers" I chocked out. He pulled me in for a hug "ssshhh ssshhh Its going to be okay little sis, i promise". We broke from the hug and I wiped the tears away. "How about we get some froyo before the movie?" Jeremy questioned as he put his arm around me. I nodded my head "I'll get the car going" he said as he picked up a baseball cap. I slip on some shoes when I got a call from Ben. "Hey Benji whats up?" "Nothing much just on our way to Dallas" "Dallas?" "Yeah what about it?" "Oh nothing forgot it was on your tour schedule". "What are you doing?" "Im gonna go get some froyo with Jeremy then see a movie" "I want froyo" "come with us then" "i wish" "me too". I walked out the front door and towards the gate. I opened the gate and saw Jeremy filming me and then I saw  Ben standing there. "BEN" I yelled as i ran to him. He hugged me and spun me around. 

@bentylercook

caption: I surprised @morjordan97 in Dallas with the help of @jeremyjordan 

@jeremyjordan: no problem buddy, anything to see Morgan happy again

@mojordan97: youre the best

@emfunsize: YAYAY

@bentylercook: @jeremyjordan this made me happy as well, @mojordan97 anything for you bestie @emfunsize YAYAYAY