III

AN: I dont know the actual schedule of where Newsies toured and the dates, so I'm putting dates I feel fit the plot line. 

Bens POV: Its been 5 months since I've seen Morgan. Its hard, its so hard, I miss her green eyes looking at me. I miss her smile and laugh, and her long curly brown hair swishing when she walks or runs. The truth is that I have a crush on Morgan. I've had a crush on her since we were 14. I cant tell her because shes been in bad relationships, she swore off dating at 15 until shes in college. I want to be the one who holds her in the bad times and good times, the one who gets to place a kiss on her lips. The one who gets to tell her how beautiful she is no matter how bad she feels. I want to be the one who gets to dance with her and get her flowers. I want to run around town with our hands intertwined. I want to be the reason for her smile. I was sitting in my hotel room when Sky Flaherty, Josh Burrage, De'marious Copes bust in. These boys are some of my best friends. "C'mon loser were going shopping" De'marious said with a smirk. I chuckled at his comment and got dressed. I chose my pink, white, and blue button up that Morgan got me for Valentines Day. As I buttoned up the shirt I started crying thinking about how much I wanted Morgan to be mine. I kept crying then I heard Josh say "Im sorry she doesnt love you back Benji" and he hugged me. I picked up my back pack and we headed out to the hall way. We went to an outdoor mall, De'marious decided to vlog. While we were walking around Sky complained that it was raining and that we were at an outdoor mall. We decided to stop at American Apparel. De'marious vlogged me as I found the button up I was wearing. After he vlogged me he moved onto Josh. I stood there looking at the button up and thought of when Morgan and I went to American Apparel when we found this button up. When we got back to the hotel after getting chick fil' a. I sat there on my bed that was freshly made by the room cleaning staff. I was scrolling on Twitter when I got a notification that I was tagged in one of Morgans posts. 

@mojordan97

caption: I wont give up on us <3 

@bentylercook: <33

@jeremyjordan: good 

@emfunsize: just date already

@mojordan97: @emfunsize what?!

I mentally agreed with Em. I went back to twitter when I got a call from Morgan. "Why did Em comment that?" she said anxiety filled. "I dont know mo i honestly dont know" "Okay well i gotta go Benji I miss you" "I love you" but she didnt hear me say that because she hung up. I want to tell her I love her. I want to scream it from the rooftops.