Morgans POV: Today I get to meet the famous Josh and Sky. Josh and Sky are Bens best friends on the tour. I cant wait to meet them, they sound very funny and sweet from what Ben has told me about them. I currently braiding my hair well trying because Ben keeps interupting me. "Are you ready?" "Ben cant you see im kinda busy?" "Oh right" "Its okay, just let me finish braiding my hair". After I finish my braid, Ben and I head out to meet Josh and Sky at a cafe/resturaunt. Josh and Sky are ensemble dancers aswell. Josh plays JoJo and Darcy, while Sky plays Albert. Its great to know that Ben has some friends on the tour and he isnt always homesick. We decided to do a fire round of questions to get to know eachother. "Siblings?" "Two older brothers Jeremy and Austin Jordan" "Did you say Jeremy Jordan?" Josh chocked on his water. "Yep my oldest brother". "Thats so cool, Ive always wanted to meet him!" Sky said starstruck. After speed questions we talked about how Ben and I met like it was romantic or something. "what was the first movie you two saw together?" "like with my brother or just us two?" "Just you two" "Tangled?" "He begged me to see it, he promised he'd get me candy if i went" "Tangled seriously Ben? HAHAHAHAHAHA" Sky laughed "We were only 11 and it was the only PG movie". "You keep telling yourself that, Benji" I said as I patted his back. "I need to use the restroom, dont touch my phone" I said as I wiggled one of my fingers at Ben. 

Bens POV: "We should spam her phone with pictures of us" I said laughing. Josh and Sky agreed. We took selfies and Josh took a picture of Sky and I sipping on our milkshakes looking at eachother romantically. When we heard footsteps coming our way from the restroom we quickly put the phone where it was when she left. 

Morgans POV: I walked over and sat down in my seat between Sky and Ben. The boys were smiling at eachother, I knew they did something on my phone. "Okay who touched my phone?" Josh slowly raised his hand then Sky blurted out "It was Bens idea" "Next time I'm taking my phone with me" I said as I typed in my passcode. I went through my camera roll, to find selfies, and a picture of Ben and Sky looking at eachother romantically. "Oh my god" I said laughing I showed it to Sky. "This is our way of telling you were together" He said laughing. I totally have to instagram this. 

@mojordan97

caption: this was their way of telling me their together #shipit #sken

@bentylercook: #notsken

@sky_flaherty: #sken

@joshburrage: oh my lord I have weirdos for friends

@mojordan97: @bentylercook @sky_flaherty #shipit @joshburrage love you too JoJo