2

I shuddered at the thought and realized that he was right, all of my freedom was gone.

I'm just a sex slave.

---

"Please me." He said in a deep and demanding voice.

"What?" I asked with widened eyes.

"You heard me. Now do as I say or you'll get punished." He demanded.

I sighed and then dropped to my knees in front of him.

The faster the better.

With another sigh I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his mid thigh.

My eyes widened when I saw how big he was and he just smirked down at me.

"I know it's big,but staring at it isn't what I asked you to do."

I took his dick in my hand and started jerking him off, hearing him release a sigh.

"I could jerk myself off, use your fucking mouth." He said.

I then swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, teasing him a bit and he groaned in both pleasure and frustration.

Before he could comment on anything I dipped my tongue in the slit of his dick, tasting his pre-cum and he moaned.

"Oh fuck!"

I then took his whole dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head at a fast pace.

I massaged his balls as I licked along his shaft, making him a moaning mess.

He pushed my head down, making the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Ahh just like that baby girl.~" He said with a pant.

I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, letting me know that he was close to his release.

"I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

I actually hate giving blowjobs, but hearing him moan and groan because of me turned me on a bit.

After a few seconds, he came in my mouth and he looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to swallow it.

I swallowed it all and opened my mouth to show him and he smirked.

"Good girl.Now have one of the maids show you your room and I'll call you if I need anything else." He said pointing to the door.

I nodded my head and got up, shutting the door behind me as I left the room.

Now where's my room?