21

Damn, I regret not doing it already.

---

(The Next Day)

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm and stretched all of my stiff limbs before getting up and doing my daily routine.

Once I finished my quick shower I got dressed in the uniform I was supposed to wear and then I sat in front of my mirror to do my hair and makeup.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner before putting on a glittery gloss. I applied a little blush to my cheeks before moving on to my hair.

I combed it out and blow dried it before curling it, making it frame my face perfectly.

I sprayed a little of my favorite perfume on before slipping on my shoes and grabbing my things.

Since Namjoon was at work he had assigned a driver to take me.

--

Once I got there I entered and saw that I was right on time. I clocked in before going to see what Jisoo was going to assign me.

"Hey Jisoo!" I greeted

"Hey Y/N! For today I just want you to stock some shelves and make sure everything is in order. If there are any spills or anything the cleaning supplies is down the hall."

I nodded my head in understanding and then she spoke up once again.

"All of the goods are in the back in boxes, you'll know which is which because I wrote the item names on the box."

I hummed in response showing that I understood@ before leaving her office to do my job.

After about 15 minutes of stocking everything I got a little bored,everything was in order already and people were just coming and going,nothing interesting was going on.

Just to make some time pass,I decided to sweep and mop the place to make it a bit more presentable.

As I was doing that I heard the little bell on the door chime,letting me know that a customer had came in.

I ignored it because I knew they weren't going to need me and I had to get some work done anyway.
But then someone had called my name and I looked up,only to widen my eyes in shock.

Namjoon was standing there glaring at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"We need to talk. Right now."