29

"I'm so sorry Y/N."

And with those thoughts I drifted off to sleep.
---

Y/N POV

I woke up and stretched my muscles, looking around and remembering all that happened.

I smiled at the thought of finally being free and not just some sex slave waiting around to please others.

I got out of my bed and decided to do my daily routine, room service would be here soon and I don't want them to see me looking like a monster.

Once I was finished I made the bed and that's when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it up and saw a very handsome man, and to my surprise he looked Korean as well.

"Good morning miss, here is your breakfast" He said pushing in the cart of food.

"Thank you.. " I said trailing off because I didn't know his name.

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" He stated.

I smiled at him and then extended my hand out.

"I'm Y/N" He shook my hand and returned the smile before looking at his watch.

"I would love to talk more but I have to get going, it was nice meeting you"

"Likewise" I said "Bye"

He waved back and then rushed out of the room, and I looked back at the food he had left.

On there was pancakes, fruits, eggs, bacon, grits, and SAUSAGE (A/N: I had to,I do apologize 😂😂)

I looked down and patted at my stomach before looking back over at the food.

"A bitch is about to gain some weight."

Namjoon POV

I walked into the airport, bags in hand and I was now looking for the gate my plane would be boarding.

I sighed in relief as I found it and walked over towards it.

Checking the time, I saw I had about 10 minutes before the plane would board.

I sat down and then took off my glasses, only to have them break. With a sigh of frustration I got up and threw them away.

I plopped back down in my seat and after what felt like forever I heard someone speak over the intercom.

"The plane is now boarding, all passengers please board the plane."

I got up and grabbed my things before getting on the plane and sitting down.
I looked out of  the window and then I let out a small sigh.

"I'll be there soon Y/N, I'll show you how deeply sorry I am."