9

I curled up in the blankets and then cried myself to sleep.

---

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and groaned.

What is life?

I asked myself that question as I trudged out of bed and started to do my daily routine.

Once I was done I was about to head downstairs but I felt someone grab me and then pull me into another room.

"I need your help." I heard a deep voice say.

I sighed once I recognized that voice as Namjoon's and I turned to face him.

"What do you want me to do then?" I asked, I wasn't really in the mood but hey, this was my job.

"I want you to suck me off with that pretty little mouth of yours." He suggested.

I made sure that the door was closed before getting down on my knees and unzipping his pants.

I pulled his pants and boxers down and his huge dick was revealed.

I took most of his length in my mouth and started bobbing my head,jerking off whatever couldn't fit.

He threw his head back in pleasure and let out low groans as I continued to please him.

I looked up at him as I pleasured him and he was a moaning mess.

"Ahh faster baby,mmm just like that.~"

I bobbed my head at a quicker pace and started humming onto his dick.

"Fuck! You're such a good girl." He praised as he started pulling on my hair.

His breathing started to become ragged and uneven and I could tell that he was getting close.

I gripped onto his thighs and swirled my tongue all over his dick.

"I'm gonna cum baby~" He groaned.

I sucked a bit harder and his moans got louder,I moved even faster as his moans encouraged me.

With a loud moan he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all,causing him to smile down at me.

"Good girl"

He put his pants and underwear back on before kissing me on the forehead and winking at me.

"I'll see you later baby girl."

He then left the room and I sighed before going back to the bathroom to brush my teeth again.

I don't want my breath to smell like dick.

Once I was finished brushing my teeth I headed downstairs once again and sat down.

I looked around but unfortunately I didn't see Jisoo anywhere.

But what I did see was that bitch Hyejin, and she was smirking at me evilly.