Chapter 2

I was watching Zoey to make sure she was safe. "You like her." Samantha said.

"I love her." I told her.

"I know." She said.

"Before the nuke exploded Zoey and I were seperated because she had a secret science lab under Blackrock. She never told me about so I got mad. She told me about the lab because Tee was kidnaped by Sjin and ofcorse she wanted to save him with best results. Once we found out where Tee was, we went to rescue him. I distracted Sjin while Zoey got Tee out of his cage. After Zoey rescued Tee, she ran away to the Rebel Camp and Tee went with her. I wanted to talk to her about the lab but when I realized she was gone I was broke angry, and sad. Blinded by rage I thought she was just a distraction. I was mad and heart broken. I found out about the nuke because Duncan wanted to see me. I would have killed him then and there but I was trapped in a force feild. When I got bck to Blackrock Gilbert showed me a computer and I was able to talk to Zoey again. I told her she had nothin to worry about coming back, and I had something important to tell her. I tried typing 'I miss you.' but it never felt true enough then I tried typing 'I need you.' but it still wasnt true enough. Then I tried typing 'I love you.' when i was about to send it the computer blew up." I revealed letting the memory's flood back to me.

"I never knew that. But I know she loves you." Samantha said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I had to start spying on you after Zoey came back from the camp. I lost where you went so I spied on Zoey as she was defusing the nuke. Before it exploded when the beeping was happening. She said 'Rythian I miss you. Rythian I need you. Rythian I lo.' then the nuke exploded." Samantha replyed, sadness and regret glinting in her eyes.

"You should sleep now." I told her, trying to ignore the tingling sensation I felt in my stomach. She shook her head in agreement, lay down her head, and fell asleep.

After a few long hours, I woke up Tee. "It's your turn to go on watch." I told him. He shook his head in agreement, as I laid down agents the stump of a tree and fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sounds of an Enderman. I quickly drew Enderbane. It hurt like hell but out of the corner I my eye I realized it was effecting Samantha as well. Quickly I sheathed Enderbane and drew my Katana. Sure I could deal with the pain, but Sammantha didn't need to deal with anymore pain then she's all ready been through.

"Come get me enderman." I say while quickly walking away from the camp, not wanting to wake anyone or disturb Tee. I found the enderman and quickly killed it. I rushed back to the camp hoping they hadn't noticed my absence, but Zoey and Samantha were awake and talking.

"So what's up Samantha?" Zoey asked her.

"Well last night, Rythian and I were talking He told me about your adventures, even the time you were talking over the computer. Oh! and the important thing he had to tell you is that He loves you." Samantha said.

"Dammit Samantha. I wanted to tell her I loved her." I said walking up behind them, making Zoey and Samantha jump

In suprise.

"Rythian. I was worried. Where were you?" Zoey asked quickly scrambling up and grasping me in a hug.

"I had to take care of a little Enderman problem" I shruged.

"Rythian. I have to ask. Do you really love me?" Zoey asked, looking up at me, still hugging me right.

"Of corce, I always have. Do you love me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do." she said, pulling away slightly.

"Close your eyes." I tell her, feeling my face get hotter.

She nodded, a smile creeping up her face and closed her eyes. I pulled down my mask, bent over to her Hight and quickly kissed her. The fireworks that danced on my lips had me wishing for the moment to last forever, but we had to keep going. I slowly pulled away and pulled up my mask.

"We should. Get going." Samantha said quickly, a small smile on her face. Zoey pried her eyes open and nodded In agrement, still bright with embarrassment.

We started following Samantha farther into the woods. We walked for what seemed like hours.

"Rythian. I'm hungry. Do you have any food?" Zoey moaned from behind me. I stifled a sigh as I replyed.

"Yes. Do you want something to eat too?" I asked looking over to Samantha and Tee.

"Yes please." Samantha said while Tee nodded.

I took out some fresh cooked meat for Tee and I. And pulled out some baked potatoes for Zoey and Samantha.

"You're a vegetarian too?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah. After the incident. I can't even stand the look of it." Samantha groaned, sticking her tongue out at Tee's and I direction.

"What happened?" Zoey askeed.

"Well. It's the same thing that. Happened to Rythian." Samantha said.

Note: YEAH! CHAPTER TWO IS DONE!! *looks at time on computer* its 12:49 am...IMMA GO SLEEP! ~Kam/Kamryn/JJSHAK/Sap/Sappy