Then you walked away (a Dylan O'brien fanfic)

Guys I am sorry for any grammatical errors I am writing this on my phone. But plz enjoy and let me know what u think ~Brooke
------------------------------------------
My alarm clock sounds, ringing in my ear. I jump out of bed. So ready, I have been waiting for this week all summer. I slip out of my pajamas, and into my clothes. Which consist of my black cargo shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hadley, you ready" my mom yells from down stairs. Instead of words I respond by stumbling down the stairs with my huge suitcase. Not even bothering to take a last look at my bed room, which I know I won't miss. My mom waits at the bottom of the steps for me beaming a smile. Dads at work but he already wished me luck last night, and I am pretty sure Brent is still asleep since it is 6:00. who am I kidding he'd still be asleep if it was 12 o'clock.

Still I have a huge drive ahead of me. I hug mom say my goodbyes, she tells me to be safe and polite the every day mom lecture. I smile and nod. I get in the car sadley it's my moms old minivan, since my parents relent to buy me my own car. It's a long drive from Mercer, New Jersey, to Trenton, NJ. Wear the biggest acting camp in NJ is help. I worked all summer trying to get in it's not easy. I wrote a 5 page essay on why I should get accepted a reference from 4 of my teachers and not to mention the huge bill that comes along with this camp. My mom worked her butt of to get the money to get me here. And I am gonna make it worth it.