home »

He felt at ease.

A soft smile played on his lips as he leaned against the door frame, his eyes landing on his sleeping boyfriend. His heart fluttered at the sight. He started to turn around and go out into the living room. A soft voice stopped him from doing so. "Seyoon, come back to bed." Byeongkwan voice was whiny as he spoke. He wanted nothing more than for Seyoon to come back to bed and cuddle with him. Seyoon just laughed at his boyfriend's voice.

"Baby, I've got classes soon. I have to get food and get ready." Seyoon said, trying to keep his voice soft. Byeongkwan huffed at his words, pouting slightly. He just wanted his boyfriend for a few minutes longer. Was that too much to ask for?

"Just five minutes? I'll get up with you. I promise!" Byeongkwan tried, he didn't want to get up but he knew this would be the only way to get Seyoon back to bed. Seyoon sighed, mumbling 'you win' under his breathe as he walked back over to the bed. He crawled under the covers, smiling once he seen Byeongkwan's sleepy but smiling face. "I love you." Byeongkwan said draping his arm over Seyoon, pressing himself unbelievably close to the older.

"I love you too."

"Why don't you take off class today? We can stay in bed and watch movies all day?" Byeongkwan said, burying his face into Seyoon's neck. Seyoon pauses for a second, his kind going over the pros and cons of ditching class for the day. "Please?" Seyoon didn't have to see his boyfriend to know Byeongkwan was pouting.

"Fine, but only this once okay? I can't skip class just because you want to stay in bed and cuddle all day." Seyoon answered earning a small giggle out of Byeongkwan. Both boys were happy, content with staying in bed all day long. Nobody but the two of them. This is what home felt like and Seyoon couldn't be happier to have his boyfriend in his arms.

~~~

This is a late birthday gift to one of my favorite people, LIANGHUN . Happy (kinda late) birthday Lyn!