love to soulmate 》

what is love?

byeongkwan remembers asking his mother what love is daily. as a young boy, he was fascinated with the concept of finding someone to love. as he began to grow he found out the concept of soulmates.

how do you know they're your soulmate?

he would pester his father about soulmates until he was sent to bed everyday. he was curious and wanted to know more. he dreamed to know everything about love and soulmates. he thought he met his true love and soulmate during his senior year of high school. he was ecstatic until one phrase left the others mouth.

love is bullshit.

sehyoon could care less about love and soulmates. he grew up where the only love around was his hands on the neck on the guitar. he didn't have a family, he had a bunk in an orphanage. every interview he had to be adopted ran the same from the age of 5. they liked him until he talked. he didn't believe in love between people.

go on a date with me?

the phrase that gave a day to the boy without love. he took the offer from byeongkwan hoping to prove him wrong, to prove love didn't exist. he had been hurt too many times with hopes of a loving life. by the end of the day he desperately wished to say love was a lie. he felt happy for once with the others hand in his.

we can take it slow.

they agreed to be friends at first. it didn't last long. they found home in each other, making the two of them inseparable. then, they brought their relationship to light of day.

maybe he was right. love is bullshit.

that day, byeongkwan was kicked out for loving another. he was abandoned by the people he thought he could trust the most, his parents.

but soulmates are forever

---

it's been two years hi. i missed writing but college sucks. stay safe everyone