six

I look at the white walls and a take a deep breath. My fingers touch the glass door that he has touched many times.

I lick my lips as I start removing my clothes. Once I'm naked I step inside the glass shower. My eyes dart to the cold switch.

I close my eyes as I let the cold water hit my body. My nipples get sharp as I shudder from how cold it is.

Water drips down my lips as I touch the shower head. I imagine him in this very place, touching every inch of this place, cleaning his naked body. I humm aa I imagine him pleasure himself.

Suddenly there was a knock on door. "Angela? Is everything alright?" Grayson says, his voice seeping through the door.

"Yeah," I shout back as I pass my fingers through my wet hair. "Everything's fine" I whisper.

"It's just you've been there for a while," Grayson continues to talk. Instead of being mad at him for interrupting me I just lay against the wall and enjoy the sound of his voice. "I mean I don't mean to be rude. Take your time you know, no rush...what so ever." Grayson mumbles causing me to chuckle.

After that I step out. I look at Grayson's towel before wrapping it around my body. I open the door and slowly make my way to Grayson's room.

I look at him as he grabs some clothes out of his dresser. "Here" Gray hands me a dark blue sweatshirt. "Thanks," I mumble. "Um can you maybe give me some pants," I smile and Grayson starts looking for some. "Maybe some underwear?" I bite my lip.

Grayson looks at me gulping some saliva. "Sure" he hands me some grey sweats and a pair of Calvin Klein underwear.

As Grayson was about to leave I looked at him making him stop. "Thank you." I mouthed as I rested my hand on his arm. He just nodded and left.

So many emotiones were rushing through my body and I did not know how to process any of them.

I let the towel fall to the floor. I grabbed the underwear, my thumb rubbing against the soft material that he has once used. I sniffed them, taking in their clean and washed scent.

I slipped them on. They were quite comfortable and obviously I didn't have the required stuff to fill them out.

I slipped on the sweatshirt; I enjoyed the soft feel against my skin. I also enjoyed how it looked on me, but most importantly j enjoyed that it was his.

The sweats were also big on me, but of course to me they were just perfect as he is too.

I search through his sock drawer and find some to place on my cold feet.

I walk out of the room and see Grayson laying down on his bed. He's a reading a book, one I've never heard of before.

"I borrowed some socks, hope you don't mind." I talk in a low tone as I walk closer to the bed.

He doesn't acknowledge me and just mumbles as a response. I get on the bed and snuggle under the covers.

I stare at his face as he continues to read. His perfect jawline how I wish I could lick it, his gorgeous eyes how I wish they would look at me, his perfect lips how I wish they would devour me.

"You love to stare don't you?" Grayson asks, not taking his eyes off the book.

"No," I reply. "Just at you." I whisper, but since he is literally next to me obviously hears.

He folds one of the edges of the page and shuts the book. He turns around to look at me. "What makes me so special?" He asks and I take a deep breath.

"Everything." I respond. My whole body filling with nerves. My heart beating out of my chest as my body begs me to stop talking.

"Everything?" He raises his brow. "You are outstanding Grayson, it would be a shame to find something so beautiful and not stare at it." I respond as my cheeks blush from embarrassment.

Grayson doesn't say anything after that. He just stares at me. His eyes drift from my eyes down to my lips making me gulp.

He places his hand on my elbow and starts moving it up until he reaches my neck. I tense up because I'm really ticklish and sensitive when it comes to my neck.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Grayson whispers as he moves his thumb over my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the soft feeling. His hand moves up to my cheek when suddenly his thumb passes down my lips. "Open" he says softly.

I open my mouth and take in his thumb. I close my eyes and start sucking on it. My tongue begins to twirl around it as a few moans escape my mouth.

He takes his thumb out making me whimper from the lost contact. He clears his throat as he stands up. "You hungry?"

I have nothing to say except that I love Grayson Bailey Dolan. That is all
Please drop a like and subscribe

xoxo❤