seven

I sit on the white wooden chair as Grayson cooks something up in the kitchen. I admire his back, how his shirt would show off his muscles everytime he made a movement.

I looked back at the table and replayed his finger going into my mouth over an over again.

I wonder if he thinks I'm crazy. I mean to everyone else they'd see me as obsessed and a stalker, not saying that I'm not, but I would never do anything that would put Grayson in harms way nor would I do something that he does not approve of.

"Ta da!" Grayson exlaims with a smile as he places a plate down on the table. I stare at the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and smile awkwardly. "It's the only thing I know how to cook, sorry" Grayson looks down ashamed.

"No dont apologize," I quickly say making him raise his head. "It looks delicious" I fake smile. Grayson smiles quickly making my fake smile into a real one.

I lick my lips as I look at the sandwich. I was dreading eating it as I picked one of the half up.

The peanut butter smell hit my nose and I gagged. The jelly only made it worse. I closed my eyes and went in to take a quick bite.

"Oh my gosh stop," Grayson gravs the sandwich out of my hands. I'm confused and he wipes my hands. "You don't have to eat it" Grayson says as he looks in my eyes.

"Bu-" I got cut off by him grabbing my hands in his.

"You dont have to do anything you dont want to, not for me, not for anyone. Got it?" I nod as I bite my lip. "How bout we just order a pizza?" Gray smirks.

I giggle and nod my head eagerly. "Alright," he stands up and grabs his phone from the counter. I look at the sandwich on the plate and look back at Gray.

"Yeah, pepperoni and pinapple," Grayson mumbles as I watch the jelly slip out of the corners of the bread. I hear Grayson hang up and his footsteps come closer to me. "Let me throw this away," he reaches for the plate and I stop him by placing my hand over his.

He raises his brow as he looks at me, confusion written all over his face. "What? I told you, you dont gave to eat it-"

"I want to watch you eat it," I blurt and my cheeks quickly turn red. I take a deep breath as I gulp down some saliva. Grayson is still very confused, and even though he was, he still sat down and pulled the plate closer towards him.

He grabbed one piece of the cut sandwich and began to eat it. He started with the tip and continued devouring the meal he prepared.

I admired how his lips touched the bread and how some excess ended around his face once he finished.

I got up from my seat, I having zero control of my body sat down on his lap. I stared into his eyes as I slipped one of his fingers into my mouth. I closed my eyes as I tasted some trace of his sandwich.

I made a popping noise once I pulled his finger out. My eyes shift as I place one of my hands on the back of his head. I stare at his lips and begin to get closer.

I take out my tongue and lick around his mouth, grabbing all of the peanut butter and jelly that smudged on his mouth after he ate.

I feel disgusted by the taste but feel bliss as I realize my tongue had finally touched the skin on his face.

I open my eyes to see Grayson with a neutral facial expression as if what I just did was completely normal. It didn't seem to affect him at all.

He places his hands on my waist and moves his face closer to mine. His hot breath hit my lips as he brushed his lips against mine.

I shivered when he passed his wet tongue over my lips. I bit my lip and moaned when I felt the sudden touch.

I shudder and rest my forehead against his. We stay in silence until he talks. "You tired?"

I LOVE BAILEY SO MUCH.

please vote and comment

xoxo❤