nine

(Might wanna read the whole book again sorry)

I walk by the door, but get to nervous and back away. I keep walkiing back and forth wondering if im too early. I dont want him to think I'm a freak who shows up too early. Of course he probably thinks I'm a freak from all the other things I've done.

I bite my lip and decide to just do it. I open the door and begin to look around for brown gorgeous hair. I clutch my bag once i see him. He's at the table playing with a fork.

I laugh at his cuteness. I could just feel myself melt just looking at him. I take a deep breath and walk over towards him. He doesn't see me since he's to busy playing with his fork so i clear my throat which ultimately caught his attention.

"Hi," he smiles. I smile back because how could I not. "Hi," I chuckle. I sit on the other side of the table and intertwine my fingers. "How are you?" I ask trying not to let my nervosness take over me.

"Good. I'm good," he says as his eyes wonder to my hands. "How bout you we haven't talked since you where at my apartment a few days ago."

"Yeah well I've been busy..." Preparing for this moment. "But I'm here and in glad to be here with you." I smile and so the date begins.

...

It all goes well if you don't count my awkward staring, my awkward talking and my awkward laughing.

I had to prepare myself for this day because I knew if I didnt i would freak out and fuck up the only opportunity I have to make him mine.

And god how i want him to be mine. But he wants to take it slow and to see where things go. I cant take it slow. I love him. In already going at full speed, he just needs to catch up.

"Do you even know who kid cudi is?" He asks chuckling as he downs his wine. "Well...no," I respond and he chuckles. "All i know is that he's your favorite artist and is he black? I don't know." I mumble.

He bursts out laughing making me chuckle slightly. "Lets move away from music," he says as he places his wine glass down. "Tell me more about yourself."

I take a deep breath and and rest my chin against my hands. "I dont know, I'm not that intresting really," I start and look into his eyes. "Commitment issues, boundaries issues, I'm way too emotional, either get way too attached or not at all. My dad cheated on my mom and since then I havent really been able to trust anyone again..." I start babbling until I realize that was all too much.

"I'm sorry that is not what you asked." I chuckle nervously.

"No I want to know you. Everything about you" he placed his hand on top of mine as he stares deep into my eyes. He breaks our contact and asks for the check.

He pays and we get on our way. As i walk outside I get hit by reality. The date ended and what if he doesnt want to go with me again.

I stare at the sky as I clutch on to my arms. "The sky is pretty," he says and I nod still looking up at the stars. "Se should do this again" he says and I'm slightly surprised.

I smile as I look at him "yeah, t-that'd be great" he grabs his keys out of his pocket and starts playing with them.

"I'll see you in class," he smirks. "Oh and one more thing." I furrow my brow as I watch him get close.

His hand on my cheek. Breath on my lips. And then the slightest touch of his lips on mine made me cream.

He didnt even press them on mine it was more of a brushing over them. And I was fine with that, even more than fine. That was all I needed.

"See you Angela" he waved goodbye as he walked to his car. I controled myself to not fall and cry on the street so instead I cried in the cab.

(Damn its been a while. What ever.

Vote. Or don't. Idc.)

xoxo