Before you begin to read

Hello, this is an important author's note, so please read carefully before you begin to read this fanfiction.

1. This story is only BASED on BTS HYYH, Wings and Love Yourself movie story. I do NOT try to interpret the whole thing or to build theories about it. This is just a fanfiction that came to my mind after watching those short films. It's a work by my imagination.

2. I recommend to watch the video story before reading this fanfiction, even if you already know it. Please watch it again if you can't really remember what happened because, as we all know, it's totally amazing. I'll leave the link for the whole thing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdoO4uIFHno

3. English is not my mother tongue and I am sorry for every single mistake that I made, I'm pretty sure there are lots.

4. This story is dealing with violence, depressions and other physical and psychological issues so please be aware.

5. Please listen to the SOLO songs from the wings album while reading the chapters. Also included in this whole scenario is are the albums: Love Yourself, Youth, Wings, Young Forever, You never walk alone, The most beautiful Moment in Life - line. I will link the Solos in the according chapters. I also loved listening to Christina Perri during the whole process.

6. Nae pi tam nunmul (my blood, sweat and tears) I've put into this work, so please leave me votes and/or comments and share, and whatever you like if you enjoyed it. I really spent a lot of time with this story and sometimes it took over my whole day and night, never leaving my thoughts. So I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

7. Special thanks to @WinniThePuuh for making my cover and being my first beta and @namikookie for dealing with me during the whole process.

8. Let's get it started: You make me begin...