#7 Awake. Jin

The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That god's name is Abraxas.

Abraxas was the symbol of the highest urine, the source of the five elemental forces spirit, word, prevision, wisdom and power. He gave us mortal people the world as an environment to live. But I stopped seeing a purpose in all of this a long time ago. All I wanted to do was to be like this bird flying to god. Maybe I, I can never fly. Like the flower petals over there. I can't become like those with wings.

On the other hand, I didn't want to give up. I want to stay, I want to dream a little more, But still, It is time to leave. I want to struggle and fight. But I didn't have a dream.

My name is Kim Seokjin and I am 25 years old. I grew up in a very religious family. They left me after that one incident because they wanted me to pay for my sins. And this whole house, old, empty and cold, became like my personal hell, making me overpay for my sins like a hundred times. I never left it since that happened. It was dead inside. It nearly seemed like nobody has been living there for a couple of years with the dust growing bigger in the corners and the windows never opened for fresh air. Everything was just... empty, lifeless. There was only one single white flower, standing in the middle of the table. I took care of it as if it carried my whole security, my whole life. Because besides this flower, there was no life anymore in this house. I went outside only once a month when I had to do my groceries. I felt insecure outside, not safe enough. Not that I felt it was too dangerous for me outside. No...I was the danger.

Today I had to get gas for the car my family left for me. I went to the gas station and expected the same old guy who was working there ever since I could remember. But he wasn't there. There was a guy, probably my age or younger. He didn't work there when I came there the last time which was probably six months ago. I stopped at a free space and suddenly saw this bird flying by. It was big and black and so beautiful. Was I dreaming? Did my mind play tricks on me again? I watched it flying higher and higher until it disappeared. Suddenly somebody knocked at the glass of my window and I flinched. I looked at him and let down the window. He was one of the faces in my nightmares...

Everything alright mate? I only nodded and he looked at me not sure what to do

Everything alright mate? I only nodded and he looked at me not sure what to do. He was quite tall and had blond hair. There was a lollipop in the corner of his mouth and he held it's stick with one hand while he eyed me up.

Get out.

What? Why the hell did he want me to get out? Oh my gosh, maybe he was a burglar and he wanted to steal my car.

Get out. His determining voice made me opening the door and getting out.

He didn't steal my car. He brought me inside and he bought me a coffee. We started to talk. He told me his story, everything from his birth on until now.