Chapter 2

Ok so second chapter, I can do this!
Again Wife this is for you, and ummm well you know my thoughts on Smuts... I'll try not to cringe. On a scale from 1-10 how good did I do so far lmao. Anyways, I'll do 1000-1500 words per chapter, depends. And yeah. Let's get into it!

Morning
Hermione's POV
I woke up early today, for me it's usual, but for the twins it's early. They are always so lazy.
*Flashback to yesterday, when they were kissing*
Fuck , how will I talk to them, and are we dating now? Or was it like one time thing? Omg, I don't know what to do....
ok I'll just pretend like nothing happened. Yeah I'll do that. Also we need breakfast! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! But first let me write a not for the twins, Incase the wake up before I came back!

Third person POV

She went to look for something edible, luckily she packed her food guide book, that said what Berrys and Mushrooms are edible. When went straight, to the north with her compass, luckily she had it to, but it wasn't just luck, it was more for astronomy class.

Meanwhile Fred woke up, looked around and didn't find hermione, at first he got worried, until he saw the note, he admired her beautiful handwriting, he remembered yesterday, and smiled. George was still asleep, so he had time, he wrote a note too, saying he will go look for water and sticks, to make camp fire. He took his compass, and chose north as his passage. He also took his wand with him just Incase.

Hermione still walking around, she found some big good mushrooms, and putted in her bag, also some berries. She planned to look for 10 more minutes. When she heard footsteps. She took her wand out, and turned around. At first she jumped scared, but it was just Fred.
"Hey Fred"- said Hermione.
"Hey 'mione" Said Fred ever so slightly flirty 
Fred got closer to Hermione, and she was paralyzed, she didn't know if she was liking it or not, it was strange. As he leaned in closer, and they shared a kiss. As they started making out, George woke up, he saw the notes, and want worried. Later yesterday came to his mind.

He felt his dick getting larger, and larger in his pants, he couldn't hold it in any longer, and stared masturbating. 10 mins later he ejaculated, but it wasn't enough, the boner even grew a little. So he started going on again, and again.

Fred and Hermione were more than just kissing meanwhile, they were touching each other, until Hermione had to pool away.
"What, why are you doing this? I though you liked it." Said Fred worriedly.
"No, no, no it was great, but I really think we should head back to the car, until George would get worried." Said Hermione trying not to offend Fred
"Awww can I at least one last kiss?" Said Fred in a cute tone.
Hermione blushes and kisses him passionately. 
And they started heading back.

When they came back to the car, they saw George masturbating, he didn't see them yet. Hermione blushed, but was so turned on, and saw that Fred had a boner too. He whispered in her ear.
" go come up quietly to him, and start sucking his dick" whispered Fred in dominating tone.
Hermione walked to him like she was under imperium spell. She came closer, right when George open his eyes, he got scared at firs, but then curious at what was about to happen. Hermione took his hand of his cock, and started sucking it, it was her first time, but she did good, at least referring to George's comments. Meanwhile Fred came up to her from behind, lifted her skirt, and saw her black thongs. "Wow Granger is not such a good girl as everyone else thought she was" came through Fred's mind. He carefully took of her panties, and started fucking Hermione, from behind.
Hermione loves tasting a cock in her mouth, and feeling one inside her. She liked every second of it.

Meanwhile in Hogwarts, Harry and Ron was worried. But after they got a letter from Molly saying that they are ok. They felt a wave of relief. Draco was worried but tried not to show it, he had a crush on her since he first met her. But he didn't want anyone to know. But after he heard they were ok, he felt a little better.

After a good fuck for 4 hours straight, the exhausted trio stoped. Hermione on her cloth, and went to make some food, with George, that started a camp fire. Hermione didn't know what was between them, were the ya dating or what, but she definitely liked it. They made mushroom soup, and berry smoothies. And had a great lunch. Hermione was a bit worried she skipped breakfast, but thought that fucking with twins is better. They had some more Berry's left, for dinner. They didn't had anything to do, than to play cards, and they did, but it wasn't just a regular game, the two losers had to suck a cock or lick a pussy for the winner, until the winner tells them to stop.
After first round in which George won, he told Hermione to pull of her skirt while for Fred to eat his ass. Fred was good at eating ass, they started doing that to each other or sucking cocks, right after they hit puberty.  Hermione was a virgin, so fucking her in the ass felt really good, the dick was in there and would fit perfectly, Hermione loved it. They fucked till dinner, they have tried so much!

After dinner, Fred asked he they want to play a new game,
" what is it?" Asked curiously Hermione.
" oh it's where we will punish you for being such a bad girl, you will have to suck our dicks, believe me you'll beg for more" Said Fred smiling.
" I love it" both said Hermione and Fred.

First time leaving in a cliff hanger. Wow, I feel so evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
* Voldemort walks in on me laughing *
"What?!" I asked him
* Voldemort leaves with a disappointed look in his eyes *

Ok guys/girls/any other being THANK YOU FOR READING! Bye!!!