Chapter 5

Hey it's Author here)))) I was wondering should I do a bonus chapter? And there is a chance of this having 6 chapters and a bonus chapter but idk............. Enjoy!

Third Person POV
Back to Fred&George&Hermione

After some more fucking Hermione, George and Fred went to sleep. Hermione couldn't fall asleep for some reason, while the twins were watching their 10th dream. She was thinking the about whole day, she thought how she liked Fred's dick better than George's it was bigger, and he knew how to use it to please her. Thinking about all of that she fell asleep.

Morning
Hermione woke up to someone kissing her neck and slowly going down to her boobs.
"Woke up sweety" -Said George who was just standing and watching Fred burying his face in Hermione's breasts.
" What time is it?" Ask Hermione, yawning.
"10 am!" Tried saying Fred, while having his face in Hermione's boobs.
" 10 AM?!" Screamed Hermione, shocked she never woke up so late! " so late!!! Why didn't you guys woke me up?!" Said Hermione jumping up and making Fred fall, at which George chuckle.
" we thought to give you some rest, from yesterday" Said the twins at the same time.
" and we only woke you up because we got a letter, saying they will be here today at 5PM.
"Oh" Said Hermione thinking that this is it to their adventures together.
" and we thought to have some more fun, before that" Said Fred grinning.
" oh!" Said Hermione bitting her lip seductively and noticed that she was naked.

Fred's POV
Damn it Hermione always making me hard, honestly I hate Ron so fucking much, always trying to get her...... maybe after all those adventures she will choose me, I mean my dick is much bigger than Fred's. And I know how to use my wand.

Third Person POV
Meanwhile Fred just standing there, George took the invite, and quickly pulled his pants down, inviting Hermione. Hermione slowly crawled to him, to get George's dick. She opened her mouth thinking he will fuck her head again, but instead he said.
" be a good little girl, and give me your finest blow job" Said George.
" ok daddy" Said Hermione playing along.

George's POV
Hermione started licking the end of my dick, kissing slowly, and making me get even harder.  And then finally she starts sucking it. I can feel my precum leaking from my dick. She slowly reaches my balls with her hand. She massages them, slowly, gently, giving each ball the right amount of attention, meanwhile sucking on my dick, and swallowing it all the way. "Now, big boy, why don't you lay on the bed and let me have my desert?"...
I lay on the floor
Hermione climbs on the bed, coming with her head between my legs, making me open them...

She starts licking my inner thighs, each of them, from knee to balls - then she makes one hand as a fist, and gently places it under my balls, raising them a little - she starts pushing under my balls, towards my prostate. That felt so good, how does she even know all of those stuff, before all of this, I thought of Hermione as of a lonely nerd. But damn, she is good. She grabs the base of my dick, keeping it's head inside her mouth, licking me and stroking at the same time.

I can feel it coming strong, and cannot hold myself not to push - but Hermione knows so well - her hand on my dick doesn't let me push too much into her mouth. What a torture. That girl... Meanwhile Fred is licking her pussy, clearly taking advantage of that position. I'm still pulsing, and probably deliver some more drops of cum on Hermione's hungry tongue...

She swallows it all, not wasting a drop, then gently releases my dick from her mouth.

When I'm out completely, she gently milks me again, and, a final drop shows at the tip, so that she licks it dry. Such a good girl.
Meanwhile I noticed that Fred still was eating her pussy, but now he flipped her over so she would be laying on her back. I slowly got up, and started jerking of on that scene. She was moaning loudly and pushing her hips up - mashing against his face – as he came up to get some breathe and his face was covered in her wetness. She was whimpering and begging him to fuck her - fuck her hard with his thick cock. She had such a wanton look on her face, I was almost ready to shoot my cum.

I was shaking in excitement as both Hermione and Fred were fucking like animals.

He grabbed his cock that was leaking pre-cum and he put it on her red swollen lips and she devoured his cock and gave it a few good licks and deep throated him. Then he rubbed his wet pre-cuming cock on her firm round milky breasts. He spread her legs wide and put his cock on her cunt lips and teased her a bit. He had her pinned down on the sofa and she was not struggling any more - her hips were thrust up anticipating his thrust. He pushed hard and went in all the way - his pubic bone hitting hard against her pubic bone and she screamed - gasped and felt his thickness invade her tight pussy walls - well lubricated by her wetness and his precum. He settled for a while and then started to stroke short strokes and then vigorously started to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Her head was on the grass and as he stroked her hard - she would rip the grass out with her hands. She was being fucked and used like a rag doll but she was enjoying every bit of this rough hard fucking. Then I heard her gasp hard and a loud moan escaped her lips as she orgasmed and I could see the white coat of cum on his cock as he was withdrew all the way out and then thrust hard - he started to rumble and his eyes were beginning to role and he groaned like his life was leaving his body. He was shooting hard and deep inside her and their bodies was wet with sweat and trembling and convulsing like they had been taken over by a seizure. He withdrew his thick purple head with a coating of white cum and as she gained her composure she swung around and her legs were trembling and I saw the wide opened pussy coated with white cum. He caught her and brought her face to him and kissed her deep and long. I had shot cum so hard that it went and almost landed on them and my legs were trembling. And I fell on the floor, all three of us were breathing heavily.

Hey, Author here again)))) so yeah there will be 100% 6 chapter, probably less smut, just to finish stuff up, sorry(((( but I mean if you want to I can make a sequel, or like make a story, where chapters will be like smuts, and post there from time to time. So yeah to me what you guys think, should I? And yeah there prob be bonus chapter....
But yeah thanks guys for all the reads, I'm actually shocked, sorry for grammar errors if there are any...
byeeeeeeeeeeee