Chpater 6

FINALLY!!!! I WILL DO YOUR GUYS'S REQUESTS LATER. OMG YALL IM SO SORRY ITS JUST SCHOOL AND SHIT WAS A LOT ANYWAYS!!! ITS FINALLY HERE. THE FINALE!!! AND THEN YALLS REQUESTS ;)))))

Hermione's pov
We lay on the ground breathing heavily. Tired of all the fucking. I was so exhausted. 30 Minutes later I got up and started to wash up with some water and get ready to make some breakfast. Thankfully we have magic, otherwise we would be surviving on chips. I cook some eggs and make some tea for myself and the boys. They got their pants on already, but their shirts are off and mmmmmm those six packs. I kiss George passionately while giving him his breakfast he responds to my kiss. Then while giving the breakfast to Fred and giving him a kiss I hear I camera sound behind me. As a I turn back I see George with a camera in his hands taking a picture of my underskirt. What a bad boy ;).

George's pov
Ugh if it wouldn't been for the time limit, I would've fucked her once again. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT JUICY PUSSY LITERALLY LEAKING. I take a picture of it just incase. As the camera made a well known sound, Hermione turns around looking me in the eye saying
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING GEORGE?!!!" -Hermione
"I ONLY TAKE PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS, AND THE VIEW WAS WONDERFUL!" I respond.
Hermione blushes at first, but then takes off her skirt standing there in just a shirt and panties, which fall right down.
"How about the view now?" Said Hermione seductively.
"I LOVE IT EVEN MORE, WE SHOULD DO A PHOTOSHOOT WE HAVE LIKE 4 HOURS AND NOTHING TO DO" suggested Fred.
So we all agreed, I mean I'm happy I have something to jerk off with Fred to.
While taking the pictures I got really close to Hermione's pussy, so close that I couldn't stay away. I started eating like a dog eating food. It smells wonderful, at this point I don't even care about the pictures, I just wanna eat it and never stop. It was delicious. I hear that Hermione is started to moan, and cumes quickly. Fred made Hermione go on her knees and suck him off. I'm watching her do it, and i can't stop, she practiced it with us so much, that she is the perfect cocksucker. When Fred cumes, he gets dressed quickly and goes to pack his stuff, before Hermine gets time to relax I shove my cock in her mouth like a pacifier.
"OOH YES THE FEELS GOOD"
I can hear that bitch choking a little, but I cant stop face fucking her, a little mooooree. And done, aww look at her eyes with tears.
"It's ok honeyboo, face fucking is exactly how beautiful whores like you should be treated." I say winking at her.
Fred and Hermione laugh. After that we all started to pack our stuff.