Chapter 3

" ok so, you failed you final, and we are the teachers you have to beg to get a good grade, and will see" Said Fred.
" For your information, I've never gotten any grade lower than a B, not even on the final!" Said Hermione a little offended.
" we know, but don't you want to play the game?" Said George whiningly.
" fine!" Said Hermione annoyed.
" ok so, go over there and come here" Said Fred
" why?" Said Hermione not understanding.
" so it looked like you entered!" George said, a little rude, because he couldn't wait.
" ok" Said Hermione.
Hermione went to that place, stood there for 10 secs, and came back.
" Mr. Fred I failed my final" Said Hermione acting all sad.
" well Miss Granger, what do you want?" Said George in a serious tone all of the sudden.
" is there any way I can re-do it to get at least a B?" Said Hermione trying to play the role.
" well, i don't know..." Said Fred trying to hide his smile.
" please I'll do anything" said Hermione in a begging tone.
" hmmm anything you say?" Said George, while his pants were forming a bigger curve.
" yes! Anything!!!" Said Hermione.
" well at first you'll have to get punished, then you'll have to suck our dicks, and then we will see" Said Fred, that couldn't wait any longer.
" ok" Said Hermione, that wasn't expecting to have corporal punishment, but was going for it.
"lay over my knee and pull your skirt up, and you panties down." Said Fred.
" hey I want her over my knee!" Said George in an angry manner.
" ok let's do rock, paper, scissors" Said Fred, that couldn't wait to longer.
"Ummmmmm" Said Hermione giving a hint, that didn't know what to do.
" rock, paper, scissors, Go!" Said both Fred andGeorge totally ignoring Hermione.
Fred *does paper*
George *does scissors*
" I WON" almost screaming Said George.
" fuck you" Said Fred.
" come here Hermione, get over my knee, pull up your panties, and your skirt down, ummmm I mean the other way around. Your skirt up, panties down" Said George trying to hide his excitement.
Hermione rolled her eyes, and came over to George.
"Ok I want you to count, George do 10, and not hard, just to make her booty some pink" Said Fred admiring the view.
" also" continued George. " if you mess up counting, you'll get 5 extra".
" ok Mr. George" said Hermione.
George started slightly slapping his hand over her booty, but no giving an actual slap, he loved the feeling of it. He knew that the feeling of his dick on her butt would be much better. And better even in her. Then he slaps her booty but not hard, but it was still uncomfortable a little
"1" Said Hermione loving the new feeling. A thought came through her mind to mess up.
"2" Said Hermione.
George thought about hitting harder, and well he did.
"3!" Almost Screamed but loving the feeling Said Hermione
Fred was living for every second of it, he took out his cock and started masturbating. He came closer to her face, and started doing almost in front of her face. George meanwhile was squishing her booty. Hermione saw Fred's dick in front, and open her mouth welcoming his dick. Fred took the opportunity. And put it in, when Hermione started sucking his dick he couldn't wait no longer, and just started fucking her in the mouth. At first Hermione tried to protest, but 30 secs later, she enjoyed it.

Hermione's pov:
"There's a big difference between blow jobs and face fucking. I thought. A blow job can be calm or active – hard and wet and sloppy, with quick strokes, spit and choking. Or it can be gentle – soft and teasing. My tongue on his cock, stroking delicate tremors along it until he's practically whimpering with a need to have it harder.

A face fuck, on the other hand, isn't done gently. The whole point is excess: him filling my mouth just as much as he can, and then a tiny bit more for good measure. Me sucking down on him greedily, uncontrollably. But for some weird reason I enjoyed, I loved every second of it, honestly I love Fred's dick so much.
Face fucking. Not a blow job. Not doing something, but having it deliberately and precisely done to me.

Meanwhile in Hogwarts.

Draco finished with his homework, and went to walk around the school. He noticed Harry, and decided to follow him.
Harry was going to the room of requirements, he noticed that Draco would walk around the halls of a castle, so he got Draco's attention today, and wanted Draco to follow him. He had a crush on Draco for a while now, he didn't tell that to anyone.
While Draco was following Harry, he noticed that Harry today is really handsome, the first day he met him, he knew that he is gay. On lonely nights Draco would go to room of requirements, and masturbate and think about Harry. But he knew his father, or anyone on the Hogwarts wouldn't approve.
Soon they approached the room of requirements, Harry walked in first, and "accidentally" left the door open. Draco was confused, but looked inside, and saw Harry shirtless!
"Damn those years of playing quidditch did pay off" Thought Draco mesmerized by his beautiful body.
Harry looked up, and saw Draco, standing there, with his mouth open, and something forming in his pants. Draco saw that his cover was blown, and was about to run away, but Harry stoped him.
"C'mon in" Said Harry with a wicked smile.
"What?!" Asked Draco shocked, but he felt that his dream would finally come true.
Draco entered the room slowly, trying to be quiet. Harry was standing there and wanted him to come closer so they would kiss. Draco was now a meter away. He stoped he was too scared to go further. But luckily Harry was a Gryffindor, famous for his bravery. He came closer, now their faces were inches away, and they started making out.

IM SORRY TO LEAVE IT AT THE CLIFFHANGER, but there's no other away.............. I'll try to do a next chapter tomorrow))))) but idk. I have till 14 of February, so....
ANYWAYS byeeeeee *blows kisses*
*voldemort appears in my room, meanwhile I'm blowing kisses to you guys*
"hey I was wondering" *sees me blowing kisses* "never mind byeee"
" wait what?" I ask
But he already left(
K byeeeeeeee