SIX ;TELL ME

SS "ok but....why did you bully me"

JM "well I think you should answer that what did you do to us in 6 grade"

SS "huh"

JA" rember"

SS"uhh not really no"

CB "seriously you dont rember"

SS " no if I did I would have said"

DS " the day you.."

SS "omg you did all of this because of that are you joking it was an accident what is wrong with you"

ZH "how can calling us ugly ass freaks who should die in a car accident be an accident Sophia are you really saying that"

SS "wait what I never said that"

ZH "you just said you did"

SS " I meant when I accidently spilt Jonah's water all over all of you when I tripped up rember"

JA "we would never bully you because of that casey showed us the recording of your voice saying it so you cant deny it"

SS "when did she show you this"

JA "uhh..."

CB "September 25th 6th grade I rember because that was the day we started making music together not officially though"

SS "and you believed Casey Glistomor the biggest liar and trouble causer in school"

WDW "uhh we are complet idiots aren't we she must have somehow put a video together but how did she put all of it"

SS "maybe I was talking about how my mom and dad were in a crash and I really need to talk to you guys about it later"

WDW "wait they crashed before we fell out"

SS "they were said to be official dead the day before it all started"

WDW "AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL US"

SS"STOP SCREAMING I WAS GOING TO BUT YOU HURT ME HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE IF YOU HURT ME DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL IM LEAVING YOU WERENT WORTH MY TIME"

WDW "SOPHIA WAI....."

You wheel out and slam the door before they could finish

YOU WEEL ALL THE WAY TO YOUR BROTHERS FRIEND HOUSE [not who your brother lives with]

YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR REALLY HARD

the door finally opens revealing your brothers friend when he saw you he looked happier then ever

????"AYYY SOPHIA THAT MA GIRLLLLL"