EIGHT;TURN IT OFF

SOPHIA P.O.V

"they are going to die for this" i heard Maddie and Kenzie say

my eyes opened and a saw a bright light

SS "shi*t thats bright"

M+K "SOPHIA YOUR AWAKE"

SS " oh"

you wanted to open your eyes and be away from all the pain but maybe you jinx yourself

M "why were you running if you know you weren't meant to because of your stiches do you know how dangerous that was"

SS" promise you wont be angry with me"

K "we could never be angry with you your our best friend soph"

SS "i...i saw corbyn at Weston's house i went with Zach but now i dont know whether i want to go back what if he tells the boys I'm with him"

M "Soph how long have you know Zach 12 years am i right do you think he would ever do that to you"

SS "well no he probably wouldn't but......."

K "I'm sorry Sophia but he is your last hope i would let you stay with us but moms out of town and we aren't old enough"

SS "fine can you pass me my phone"

she passes you her phone

you call Zach

Z "hello"

SS "its me can you come pick me up"

you hear people sigh in relef as you must be on loud speaker

then Aaron grabs the phone

A "oh my god soph we have looked everywhere where are you"

SS "turn it off speaker"

A "why"

SS "Im in h...ho..hos......hospital"

A "WHAT what happened"

SS "I'm OK dont worry i just split my stiches"

A "holey Shipotle[SPELT WRONG BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO SWEAR] ZACH WE NEED TO GO TO HOPITAL"

You hear Wes come over

W "WHY"

A "Sophia split her stiches and is in hospital"

You literally face palmed when he said this as wes would probably tell the other

W "uh ill go tell the guys"

A "no..he's gone sorry Sophia i didnt think i was panicking"

SS "it fine " you say although you know its not fine

you hang up

about 30 mins later they are all at the hospital

the wdw boys storm into the room before anyone else and Mads and Kenzie are out getting some coffee for us so there is no point trying to call for help"

DS "why did you run off 2 times"

SS "[scoff] you havent changed thats why"

CB "we tried to be nice to you but you just act like we are the problem when really YOU ARE"

you start to cry

JA "GUYS STOP YOUR MAKING HER CRY"

they all look at jack shocked then at you

D+C"sorry Sophia we just were mad because we blew our second chance with you"

SS "its fine but i will give you one more chance but I'm living with Zach"

ZH "huh"

SS "not you Zach i mean Zach Clayton"

WDW"oh"

SS "ill still visit you guys but i think its best if we keep our distance if we want to be friends"

WDW "agreed"

the other people run in

ZC +M +W+A+N+M+K "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING"

WDW "visiting Sophia"

ALL EXEPT M+k+WDW [AND SOPHIA OF COURSE] "WE TOLD YOU TO WAIT OUTSIDE"

WDW "look we had to see her"

SS "its cool now dont worry guys uh zach can i still live with you"

ZC "yeh of course ill ring jacoub to make sure it ok he will most likly say yes"

SS "thanks guys your the best and oh maddie tell abby im coming back"

M"yayy oh i forgot kenzie is now in our group to"

SS "what are you serious wow kenzie you got your dream to dance with the seniors im so proud i cant wait to be back with all my girls"

K "well my dream was to be dancing in seniors with my sister and best friend so when your recoverd my dreams will come true"

SS "AHH I CANT WAIT OH IM DEFO GONNA BE DOING ACRO WITH YOU TOO"

all the boys were just looking at you girls like you were speaking a differant language you and the girls just giggle at them

M " ill call abby now"

She walks out the room and calls abby she walks back in with a massive grin on her face

SS " sooo what did she say"

M "she said yess"

M+K+S "eeekkkkkkkkk"

JA "what is there a spider"

you all laugh

K "no she has been exepted into the ALDC again we will be dancing together soon"

M "oh and sophia miss aby said to come in to watch the dance as you will be put in a few and will need to learn it so you will be able to do it when you get better"

SS "oh ok ill come tonight then"