6. Get me off

"Welcome to Honolulu!" Jimin and Jungkook both receive Hawaiian leis from a busty, beautifully tanned airport attendant as soon as they step off the plane.

"Wow," Jungkook whistles, nudging Jimin. "This is gonna be fun."

Jimin, as he returns the lady's smile and bows in thanks, snorts in response. Internally though, he's screaming.

"Hey, you haven't said anything since we got off the plane. You okay?" Jungkook asks on their walk to fetch their bags.

Jimin offers him an apologetic face, both of them having already removed their masks.

"Sorry, I'm good. Just tired."

Jungkook nods although he still seems a bit concerned. Nonetheless, he doesn't question it.

"So..." Jungkook says cheekily once they make it to baggage claim. "Does that mean you're not down to go out tonight?"

Jimin laughs.

*

Hawaii is nothing short of beautiful. Immediately upon leaving the airport and entering their ride, Jimin has been in awe.

The entire trip to the hotel he and Jungkook both stare out of the window, their eyes glued to Honolulu's tropical, metropolis scenery.

They could barely utter a word, their eyes greedily taking in their new setting.

"Wah, so that's a volcano?"

"Yeah, it's called Diamond Head," Jungkook responds as they exit their ride. He pays the driver while Jimin starts for their things.

"Oh, so you did your research then eh?" Jimin teases.

Jungkook just smiles proudly, he and Jimin both taking in their new setting after grabbing their luggage.

"Of course. C'mon let's go check in," he chuckles.

Jimin nods and finally takes in the luxurious Halekulani hotel they would be staying at.

"I wanted us to stay at this resort with dolphins but it's farther away from Waikiki."

"Oh really?" Jimin sulks behind his glasses as they make their way toward the entrance.

"Yeah, but I think this hotel is nicer," Jungkook insists. "It was the most favorable regardless of the dolphins. Plus, we'll only be here for a day anyway so it doesn't matter."

Jimin frowns, his thick lips pouting. "Wait why will we only be here a day? Didn't you say a week?"

Jungkook laughs breathlessly. "Calm down hyung," he says and Jimin does so instantly, his face reddening as he bites back a mean retort. "I have a lot that I want us to do while we're here so it's convenient that we stay at more than one hotel."

"Oh."

"Yeah and don't worry you'll see your dolphins," Jungkook laughs, "Now c'mon. I wanna check out the beach."

"Now? But Jungkook I'm fucking tired. Can't we nap?" Jimin complains.

Jungkook snorts, eyes falling to the shorter's grimace.

"Dude no. We're in Hawaii!"

Jimin scoffs, stopping right before the hotel doors, right in front of the concierge. He pushes his glasses back and crosses his arms. "Okay and? I'm fucking jet lagged!"

"Hyung, no."

Jimin's face falls and Jungkook tries to keep his own as serious as possible as he stares, watching the way Jimin's forehead vein pops out as he glares.