9. Ride me like you mean it

"Oh..." Jungkook swallows, watching as Jimin grips him before looking up at him shyly.

Shit.

There's a clammy blush on his cheeks and it's so pretty — so fucking innocent looking — that Jungkook wants to ruin him.

So he does, pushing Jimin into the shower wall and whispering against his ear, "I'm gonna fuck you so damn hard Jimin-ssi, you have no idea."

He hears Jimin swallow loudly, his response meek and barely above a whisper, "Okay."

Jungkook freezes. He's both amused and shocked as he looks at the older. Jimin's still staring with that demure expression. "Can I still suck your cock?"

No. He doesn't ask Jungkook if he still wants him to still suck it, he asks Jungkook if he can still suck it.

"Yeah," He's in utter disbelief. "Fuck yeah hyung."

And then Jimin's dropping to his knees, the water shimmering down on him like a waterfall as he guides Jungkook's cock towards his mouth.

Shit, Shit.

This is happening, this is seriously happening.

Jimin swallows, his perfect brown orbs hesitantly eyeing the oozing, reddened tip before he sticks out his pink tongue and leans in.

Just one smooth kitten lick against the head and Jungkook groans, already feeling breathless as he takes in how erotic Jimin looks like this.

How pretty.

"Fuck hyung. Go ahead," he urges and Jimin sucks his bottom lip, his eyes looking up at Jungkook bashfully.

When he leans in to lick it again, he closes his eyes.

Hm.

It's weird.

Those are his thoughts when kissing the head of Jungkook's cock. He spreads the precum curiously, Jungkook's mouth falling open as he watches the crude performance, then wraps his thick lips around the head.

He sucks and Jungkook lets out a guttural sound.

This taste, it's weird.

But he likes it he figures the more of Jungkook he takes in, likes how hard it is for him to breathe — to think. He likes how it chokes him with pleasure as soon as he sinks on it and the tip touches his throat.

He gags and Jungkook curses, his voice filled with worry.

"Slow hyung," he caresses Jimin's cheek with one hand whilst the other hand pushes his wet hair out of his face. "Slow."

Jimin's cock twitches at that, his cheeks deepening in color as he takes Jungkook's member into his mouth again. He bobs and the sound is wet, the drool within his mouth squelching and begging to push past his plump lips.

"Shit," Jungkook groans, tossing his head back and latching his hands in Jimin's hair firmly.

"There you go hyung..." he presses him down gently, guiding him. "Just like that... just like that baby."

Jimin shivers, the pet name turning him on more than he'd like to admit. He finds himself whimpering, his hand going down to grip his own leaking cock as he looks up at Jungkook who's all wet abs, hard torso, and sinewy pecks.

Fuck, why is he so hot?

Jimin takes in Jungkook's strong arms flexing every time he bobs his head. He watches as they tighten, the grip on his hair making him pliant as Jungkook begins to fuck into his mouth.