10. That's homo Jungkookie

"Hyung. Look where we are."

Jimin's face lights up, his dazed eyes widening as he takes in the large, illuminated Disney sign.

"Wah, Disney?!" He exclaims and Jungkook smiles.

"Yeah. I know that you've never been so I thought it would be cool to bring you. It's more of a big water park though compared to the regular parks."

"Cool!"

Jungkook laughs. "Yeah seems pretty vacation-y, hm?"

Jimin snorts even through his inebriation. "Vacation-y? Jungkookie is that a word?"

"Yeah, of course, hyung! An English word!"

*

"No one is supposed to be in the pools right now but what they don't know won't hurt them I guess," Jungkook shrugs after ten minutes of Jimin begging him to go.

You can definitely say he has a soft spot for the other.

Jungkook winks and Jimin just giggles, his small hands holding two towels as he beams up at the taller drunkenly.

"Oh, Jungkookie you're such a bad boy! Very bad boy!"

Jungkook snorts, a bottle of champagne, and two glasses in his hands as they make their way to the pools.

"Only for you hyung. C'mon, let's get in."

They do so, both placing their items on a nearby table before Jimin giggles and runs.

"Catch me if you can!"

Jungkook gapes, eyes wide as he rushes after the blonde who has just jumped into the pool.

"Hyung!"

He hears more bright laughter as Jimin swims— more like doggy paddles— away.

"Did you really think I wouldn't catch you?" Jungkook asks, slightly out of breath when he reaches Jimin and grabs him by his toned waist.

Jimin just snickers and slips out of his hold, the smaller back paddling away and farther down the lazy river, a teasing smirk permanently etched onto his flushed face.

"Hyung?" Jungkook calls curiously but Jimin just keeps swimming until finally they're under a cave with a waterfall.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook chuckles and Jimin just smiles, all coy and bright in the moonlight.

Fuck, he's so pretty.

"You caught me," he's shivering a little. "Now be a good dongsaeng and warm me up..."

Jungkook smiles uncertainly, Jimin pulling him over by his hands and into his chest, their bodies connecting with force.

"Preferably with your cock."

Jungkook's eyes widen yet Jimin just laughs, the whole situation apparently amusing to him as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and his thighs around his hips.

Jungkook swallows, feeling him everywhere as he places his own hands on Jimin's waist.

"Hyung... I don't know."

"Don't know what?" Jimin whines before giggling some more, his forehead pressing against Jungkook's own and mouth breathing deeply.

"If you're gonna fuck me?"

Jungkook snorts softly, Jimin's lips puckered and wet and so fucking inviting.

"If I can go any longer without kissing you."